Chapter Nine

Carla's Pov
Drinking was far away from my mind while I sat at the booth with Yoonbum, and Sangwoo with all his friends. I remember them all from the college. And they remember me a lot of them remembering me commenting how good I looked, but I would just stare at them because they were all fake.

Everyone in this world was fake. I tapped my foot slowly across the floor tapping the heel all over the floor trying to keep my thoughts at ease. 

I glanced up for a minute at Jieun's strange way of flirting with Sangwoo and he seemed to enjoy it. I felt the deep shift in my bladder making me sigh.

I then carefully tapped one of Sangwoo's friends gesturing for him to move which he managed to do.

I slide out from the booth tugging the red dress down making my way over to the bathroom.

I entered the girls bathroom going to use the bathroom before I finished I went over to the sink to washing my hands off.

Before I splashed my face with water grabbing a few paper towels to wipe off the make up from my face staring at myself in the mirror staring for what seemed like forever.

I tensed up a little when I felt his arms slide around in place around my waist before I felt Sangwoo was humming deeply resting his head on my neck.

"I'm In such a good mood tonight, I can't wait you've been so good Carla such a good girl for me." I relaxed a little and I felt this strange feeling from being praised.

"Of course Sangwoo." I muttered quietly feeling him nuzzling with my neck even more. I stared at the both of us in the mirror feeling him just grow more happy with his hums.

____________________
As soon as Sangwoo had driven me and Yoonbum back home. I was quick to change out from the dress and heels into a simple pair of sweats and a random big hoodie, sitting in the closet with Yoonbum. 

I had my ears covered feeling like my mind was gonna collapse from the strange feeling like my mind wasn't my own anymore.

I felt Yoonbum had his arms wrapped around me rubbing at my back keeping his head over my own. Sangwoo was truly evil and kind a strange man having sex with two people hiding in the closet.

"Hey Jieun how do you feel about Bum and Carla?" I was so confused squeezing my eyes much tighter when I heard her small pants and little moans.

"Well.. I thought he was a little strange and creepy, and Carla... Well she's pretty that's for sure.. But she was just quiet like a freak. Why are we talking about this now?"  I kept my ears covered still being able to hear everything. Oh no... I could totally feel it. Another killing was about to happen.

I felt Yoonbum keep his arms around me also tensing up quite a lot.

"Cause they can hear you." Sangwoo shifted around a bit and I kept my head hidden on my knees when the closet door was opened roughly.

Yoonbum let this strange startled sound out and I heard Sangwoo's deep chuckles and I refused to lift my head up.  Before I heard Jieun struggling a lot before I heard her exclaiming loudly at Sangwoo slamming her fist on his chest.

"Let me go! Sangwoo I said let me go!" She shouted I heard Yoonbum getting up as well when Sangwoo ordered him too.

I stayed pressed into the corner of the empty closet scratching at my arms staring wide eyed at the floor when hearing her screams before Sangwoo was calling out my name.

"Carla come on! Come down here with daddy." I mentally winced watching my fingers lightly scratch at the faded marks.

  "No! Sangwoo please don't make me go back down there!" I shouted my hair bouncing back in place. I squeaked when I heard him then shout at me.

"Carla! Don't make me come back up there! Get your ass in the basement stop being difficult." I felt the tears pickled at the corner of my eyes slowly holding myself.

I stood up heading to the other closet where Sangwoo's basement was and there he was. Standing there now in a set of boxers over his sweaty body looking at me with a smirk  holding his hand out.

"Come on pretty girl." He purred out quietly to me. I held my breath before I carefully went down the steps taking his hand.

When he pulled me down there with him and Yoonbum and I stared at Jieun surprised when she attacked Sangwoo getting away for just a moment when she kicked Sangwoo.

Almost out of the basement that was until Sangwoo brought her crying form back down there while she pounded her fist into his back.

I held myself through the dark grey hoodie more watching the scene unfold in front of me, listening to the begs and the pleas that left her but it was all a blur.

That was until I saw this shift in Yoonbum's eyes and I watched as he plunge the knife straight into Jieun almost like he wasn't in his mind like at all.

He was screaming at her to die over and over when he stabbed her and Sangwoo was also watching the scene wide eyes.  I watched so startled watching as her eyes slowly went lifeless and I don't know what came over me.

But I let a loud scream out gripping at my hair, I pushed Sangwoo over watching him look at me startled but he saw the look on my eyes.

"Carla don't you even think about it." He warned me, but I then startled myself when I slapped him hard and fast.

"Don't touch me! I don't wanna be here anymore! let me go!" I shouted pushing him away over and over his eyes grew dark. I didn't even waste anytime and shoved him hard near Yoonbum, rushing up the stairs.

For the first time in months I broke the rule and crossed the path from the stairs slamming open the front door. I rushed out last the front gate having this sudden rush of freedom and adrenaline rush.

I was so close running down the street away from the house of hell. Till I was picked up fast.

"Sangwoo! Let me go." I shouted angrily feeling him quickly clamped his hand around my mouth his eyes glaring at me deeply.

"Carla shut the hell up! Don't make me knock you out are you crazy." He glared at me the slap mark fresh in his face.

I struggled in his hold while his almost naked form carried me back I was so fucking close... I was close to freedom.