Chapter Six

Carla's Pov
"Carla... I can't hold it." The suddenly warm feeling shot through me quite unexpected making me gasp and whine out just a little in surprise my body shaking with the small movements. I almost had fallen back from Yoonbum's small movements ontop of me.

I was so used to the rough and brutal force that when Yoonbum was so finally comfortable enough to touch me and we had been around own another for a while he had gotten familiar and me and Yoonbum decided that we would keep our little secret boyfriend and girlfriend relationship a secret from Sangwoo.

Who knows how he would react. It was crazy how one minute I was thinking Yoonbum hated me and how within a few short months we were the only thing keeping one another sane. Yoonbum was panting heavy and stared at me his entire face red face.

"I'm sorry that was too quick! I couldn't help it." He gasped out but I just cupped his face kissing him to make him grow silent which he did pressing his hands on either side of my head returning the kiss. For the first time of being here I let a small giggle out on his lips seeing his flustered face and I smiled up at him.

"Bum..  It's okay yeah?" I giggled moving to rest my head on his neck nuzzling him getting a soft laugh from him in response before he was cuddling me deeply.

He pressed a weak kiss on my cheek allowing me to nuzzle him and trace his little healing wounds. I found all of Yoonbum so beautiful from his smile to his little shyness.

"Thank you Carla... For loving me." I shut my eyes gently still nuzzling his neck deeply, "Of course Yoonbum. " I whispered wrapping my arms around his body. During the day was the only time we had with one another. The nights were hell and they were always gonna be like that.

____________________________
I watched the soap bubble on the floor staying on my hands and knees the floor was as clean as it was gonna get. My mind was in a small little haze remembering the basement game not too long ago. I almost threw up right there on the spot like I did a few days ago.

I let the sponge rest on the floor for a minute shaking my short hair out but I then gasped a little quietly when Yoonbum was crawling towards me pressing his finger to my lip fearful.

"Someone is trying to get in we have to hide." He whispered at me fast. I quickly tossed the sponge into the sink fast "But where." I stammered he reached behind me yanking opening the cabinets.

"We both can fit." His eyes were pleading for me to do this once thing, I was very hesitant but I helped him get inside the cabinet first. I followed shortly after quickly shutting the cabinets doors. I placed my hand over Yoonbum's mouth since he was breathing heavy, but he then placed his own shaking hand on mine since I was tearing up.

A part of me was hoping to bust out the cabinet if  I just shouted at the officer named Seungbae. Me and Yoonbum could be free but.. Sangwoo was what I feared the most. I leaned forward and pressed my forehead on Yoonbum's hoping to help him relax a little and it seemed to work before his shakes were gone and replaced with just a  small tremble.

"I thought you said you lived alone Sangwoo, why is there girls clothes in the bathroom?" Shit shit I forgot about all my clothes that Sangwoo had brought back.

"Oh that's my girlfriends stuff, you know how girls are she visits and is always leaving her stuff around." Sangwoo half laughed and I rolled my eyes here in the dark. Me and Yoonbum had to have been there for at least a good thirty minutes when I heard the front door slamming shut.

I let my hand drop from Yoonbum's mouth his body relaxing mine doing the same. I pushed opened the cabinet door first slightly slipping out in an uncomfortable position.

"Ow Bum." I muttered rubbing at my head getting a little tangled up with Yoonbum who hissed in pain gazing at me.

"Bum? Carla." The both of us then snapped are heads up to stare up at Sangwoo, his pupils shaky, his knuckles red and raw with blood.

"Sangwoo." I stammered out in confusion, Yoonbum doing the same but all me and Yoonbum could do was stare in shock when he suddenly was hugging and Yoonbum like we had disappeared.

He was hugging the both of us so tightly and all I could manage was rubbing his shoulder blades slowly. Sangwoo you are one crazy person.... But maybe there's a reason you are like this.