Chapter Seven

Carla's Pov
Grumpy and annoyed that's all I could really feel right now. I hated being woken up so early and for what? Sangwoo always made it his goal to smirk at me when he would wake me up early.

Cause he knew it annoyed me. It had been a little while after the very deep incident with the police offer named Seungbae.

I was more pissed at myself because that could have been the chance for me and Yoonbum but know I was a coward and was fearful.

"Why do I have to go shopping Sangwoo?" I grumbled quickly shooting my hand out to stop Yoonbum's fall while Sangwoo was trying to help support him up.

"Because you need new clothes, you aren't embarrassing me Carla I'll be picking out the clothes anyway don't want you looking like a whore." I quickly zipped my mouth annoyed looking away from him growing silent I did feel like a whore every time he was done using my body up.

Yoonbum shot me a gentle look sending me a reassuring smile "And I thought you were clever Carla it's that time of the year again." Sangwoo chuckled at me placing a cap on my head making me grow silent before it hit me. It must be the school festival time soon.

Damn has that much time really passed? "Let's go it's better to shop when no one is around and don't pull any stupid shut, Carla, I would leave you here but I still don't trust you alone."

___________________________
It had been forever since I had been anywhere outside the house. I took on the air, the smell I took on everything I never knew I would miss so much when you only see a few sections of a place. Shopping with Sangwoo was very strange and all.

He would make slight comments and look after each clothing making you change into it. I had my hands stuffed inside the pockets of the coat I knew belonged to Sangwoo and I perked up for a moment when listening to a song blare from the mall speakers.

I was so used to killing me softly playing that I felt the lyrics of the song hit my ears sinking my shoulders back. "hate me hate me, tell me how you hate me lies tell me lies baby tell me how you hate me." I smiled faintly remembering this song.

"Hate me hate me, still trying to replace me, wish you never dated me." I sang quietly before I snapped my eyes when I noticed Sangwoo was waving me over with his fingers towards him and Yoonbum who was changed into a newly bought outfit of a sweater that almost matched Sangwoo's.

I walked over still letting the song enter my head a brief flash of an image of me stabbing Sangwoo making me stumble in shock before Sangwoo caught me looking at me strangely.

"God you are so fucking clumsy, never mind how does this dress look?" I stared at the very pretty black and blue dress it wasn't too short and was long-sleeved too so it would hide the ugly bruises scatter over my arms.

"Its really pretty Sangwoo." I muttered, "Good glad you like it, I'm buying it." He smirked placing it over his arms "Maybe I'll buy you some wedges too, what do you think Yoonbum.?" His head snapped up at the sudden call of his name before he stared at the dress.

"It looks really good, I think It would make your boobs look nice." Yoonbum suddenly realizing that he said that out loud I let a small giggle out looking down fast.

"Ahh I see what's going on here, you two fuck when I'm gone don't you?" Both of our heads snapped up quite fast my face with heat and Yoonbum's face was still so red. Sangwoo once again smirked.

"Nah I don't mind, it's kinda hot I thought Bum was full gay I mean you should see how he sucks my dick." I squirmed a little refusing to make eye contact with them both because how could I forget Yoonbum was in love with Sangwoo.

I felt Yoonbum's eyes staring much deeper on me but I cleared my throat "May I use the bathroom please?" I asked Sangwoo stared at me deeply before heaving out a sigh.

"You have ten minutes if you take longer then ten minutes I'm coming to find you understand?" I gave him a quick head nod before I looked around the store making my way to the nearest bathroom entering the girls.

I shut the door behind me entering a stall fast slamming slowly I sat on the of the toilet once I had shut it bringing my knees up staring at the stall door in silence I'm not myself anymore... I care about a serial killer, yet at the same time, I have vivid hallucinations of killing him seeing his blood. My best friend...

I carefully placed my hands over my face in shock. Trembling the song still blazing even in here I rocked myself to get the images out of my head little tears leaking from my eyes.

"Hate me hate me tell me that you hate me, tell me that I'm trash and you can easily replace me." I cracked out into my hands shaking roughly. Yeah... You can replace me.