4. THE SORRY...❤

sid's home...

sid comes home and knocked on door...getting no response he thought that his mom can be in his sister's home...he opened the door with spare keys...he takes a cold bath and chnged in something comfortable...

sid' pov...

sid tune yeh kya kiya...u raised hand on a girl...how can u do that...itne b kya galti krde the usne jo tune usko maara...sid u have to calm urself down...u are a man of principls...this is just happening becoz of her...that shehnaaz...usko kuch bolne ka mann hi nhi krta...kya kru mai...aghh..

sid's pov ends...

he was feeling so guilty that the glass of water he was holding in his left hand broke due to the force applied by him and his hand got hurt....

sid goes to his room and dress up his wound...

later his mom came...and he opened the door...

sm: beta tu ajj itne jldi kaise aa giya aur itna stressed kyo lag raha hai...

sid: mom...and he hugged her tightly...

sm: kya baat hai beta batta mujhe...

sid: okay...first lets have a seat...

sm: oky...

sid was hiding his hurt hand so that she cant came to know about it...

sid: mom..today...i ..raised hand on a girl...for not her mistake for her frd's mistake..

sm: what...but kyo...tu toh...

sid: vohi mujhe nhi samaj aa raha kyo kiya maine yeh sab....

sm: pure baat batta mereko...

sid tolds her the full story...

sm: accha toh yeh shehnaaz ki vajah se huya hai...tereko voh pasand nhi hai kya ya koi aur baat hai...

sid: mom...pta nhi kyo usko mere class mai koi iterst hi nhi hai...bs kahi koyi c rehte hai...jab b koi question pucho toh answer nhi hota uske pass...daar c jatte hai mujhe dekh kr...

sm: accha...toh konsa pyar se puchta hoga kuch...bhadak jata hoga chooti se baat pe toh kya voh hasse tere ko dekh ke...darrege hi na...

sid: mom...but she should concentrate on study na...

sm: hmm...she should...but u should say sorry to both of them...

sid: but why shehnaaz...anushka toh mai bol dunga sorry...

sm: becoz u punished shehnaaz too along with anushka...

sid: u mean that sorry which i asked her to write 100 times...

sm: no...u punished her frd becoz of her and that was the biggest punishment for her...to see some1 in pain becoz of her...

sid: nhi mai usko sorry nhi bologa...she should say sorry to me...as she troubled me alot...

sm: okay...agar voh sorry bolege toh tu b bol dena...theek hai..

sid: no mom...i will not...baki students mera majak banayege...

sm: theek hai jaise tereko sahi lagge...mere baat kyo sunega tu...

chal abb dinner krle....mai bhahar se leke aye hu...😁

sid and his mom had dinner and gets back to his room...
----------------------------

sana's home...

sana throws the bed and started crying...

sana's pov...

shehnaaz tere vajah se ajj do logo ko takleef huye hai kl se sir ko nhi sir ke subject pe concentrate krna...yaar shit but voh hi sabse badde distration hai...mai ek kaam krte hu papa se bolke extra class lagga lete hu fr yeh sir kuch keh payega mujhe...but sadhu shukla ko itne derr kon jhelega...😥

pov ends....

she goes to her father and her father asked

sd: koi na beta mai kl hi baat kr lunga school mai...mera pyara bacha....

sana: okay dad thnku...

she goes back to her room and did her homework...

after that have her dinner and slept...
----------------------------

sid's room...

sid klse tu uss ladke ko avoid krega...uske vajah se tu kuch aur hi kr raha hai aur baad me regret krta hai...kyoki agar avi ke jagah ajj shehnaaz ko maarta toh sahid pta nhi kya hota...but why dont she take interest in my subject just kept lost somewhere...

sid'pov ends...

he prepare himself for tommorow's lecture and do some of his office work as he is also a business man but due to some reason hide his identity...

and they both slept thinking about eachother's day...

sana also decided to say sorry to him for not taking interest in his class....
---------------------------

next day...

sana and avi reached on time and sid also came...

everybody wished him and as usual he just hmmmed...

sid: take out ur homework notebooks...and kept them on ur desk..

everybody does the same...

sid was checking everybody's notebooks and scolding them for not completing thier homework...and there comes sana and avi's turn...

sid: shehnaaz give me ur note book..

sana did the same...

sid: ur all sums are correct but why dont u concentrate when i was teaching...

sana remained silent...

sid: if u dont want to answer...no need to answer me...its okay..

sid was checking avi:s notebook and after checking...

sid: anushka...im sorry for my act that i done tommorow..i will not again raise hand on u...

avi: its okay sir...im also sorry...i lied to u..🙂

sid: okay class...lets start with where we left yesterday...

he started teaching...
and suddenly a boy came...

boy: are u sidharth sir...

sid: yes...

boy: principle sir is calling u...

sid left the class and comes after 10 mins...

sid: shehnaaz i need to talk after class...be in my cabin after class...

sana: oky sir..

sid finished with his class and aksd sana to come after him...

sana was following sid and was thinking what i have done now...

they reached his cabin..

sid: have a seat shehnaaz...

sana sits down...

sid: shehnaaz ur father came and he said that u demanded an extra class with me...do u really wanted to..or its ur father is pressuring u for it...be easy i will not tell anyone...

sana: yes sir...i told him to do so..

sid: but i have asked u to chnge the subject and u are saying that...i have to teach u after school...why...(sternly)

sana: sir...i apolozise for yesterday.. and i am trying to concentrate in your class...sorry sir..

sid: its okay shehnaaz...its good that u realised ur mistake also...but i am not like ur previous school teachers...i had listened to ur father that u r so senstive...

sana: sir...u are a teacher u can scold and punish me for my mistakes ..i have no problem about it..

sid: okay...so be ready for the extra class...i will not be sweet like i was today in class...understood...now go...
----------------------------
:
:
:
:
:

thats it for today...hope u liked it...lets see what will happen when they both spend alone time with each other...will sid scold her again...😁😁

ur writer...
#reet💔