75. I AM ALREADY TAKEN💍

Plzz Read previous chapters......
Ignore mistakes ✌️
.
.
.

She was thinking when she heard footsteps of someone reaching her room and there was a sound of door opening and she closed her eyes as she was scared to see the man infront of her....but after sometime she opened and got shocked to see.......

Sana: tum?

Man: haa mai

She hugged that person tightly....

Sana: arjun tu toh india mai tha na aur yeh kya tareeka hai ghr bhulane ka...mai darr gaye the....
———————————————————————-
Arjun is her college friend and was gone to India according to her but he has a surprised planned for her.
_________________________________

Arjun: ese he agar bolta toh majja nhi atta....

Sana: but arjun mujhe yaha leke kyo aye ho....aur mera phone b do...avi ko bol do...

Arjun: phone abhi nhi melega...phele yeh dress mai ready rehna....ham kahi ja rahe hai...

Sana panicked listening him as she knows that he somehow likes her.

Sana: arjun...mujhe kahi nhi jana....mai ghr jana chahte hu plzz... mereko mere job se b nikal dena hai unone...tu ek kam kr avi ko bhula le sab ek sath jayege. ( she said being worried)

Arjun: sana tu itna darr kyo rahe hai merese ....mai kuch nhi kruga but mera surprise mat khrab kr plzz.

Sana: okay ( she agreed half hearted)

————-

Avi and sid were finding her location as her phone was mot switched off.

After sometime they got to know her location and drive to her location.

—————

She got ready in the dress which was given by arjun and done her makeup and hair with the help of servants send by arjun and she was looking so much beautiful.

After sometime arjun came and asked sana to go with him...she goes with him and sat on the passenger seat as he was sitting on the driving seat.

Arjun gave her phone to him but asked her not to call anyone. She saw many calls from avi but didn't call her back as she trust arjun and she wasn't getting any bad vibes from him.

They drove to a lounge which was near a beach...

He gets down from his side and opened the door for sana.

Arjun: mam plzz get down plzz.

Sana: tum yeh kya kr rahe ho arjun. Aur yaha kya hai?

Arjun: kuch nhi hai yaar...sare mood ka kabada kr dete ho tum.

Sana: whatever.

Arjun locked the car and goes inside with sana.

There was a party going on inside the lounge.

He takes her to backside of the lounge.

———————-

Sid and avi were very near sana's location.

When they reached her location they finds a car and after looking at the car avi understood whose car is this and release a relieving breath.

Avi: sid she is with arjun.

Sid: kon arjun?

Avi: mera aur uska college frd. She is safe...kuch nhi huya usko.

Sid: but voh arjun ke sath yaha kya kr rahe hai? Usko jara se b akal nhi hai k call krke bata tu k kiske sath hai aur kaha hai ( he said angerly)

Avi: chalo andar jake dekhte hai kaha hai voh...

They both goes inside but there was a party going on so they asked receptionist for them and finds out that they are in the backside.

Sid was very much anxious about sana as she is with some boy of her age.

They goes towards backside and the scene infront of them was shocking for avi and anger full for sid.

Arjun was on his knees and having a ring in his hands. Sana was shocked but she can't said yes to him as her heart is not with her.

Sid was about to go towards them but avi stopped him.

Avi: aap ese nhi ka sakde...the choice is hers...if she wants to be with arjun then she can wait for her reply.

They both stood far from them so that they can't see them.

Sid wad biting his nails in anxiety as he so wanted her to said no to him.

They can see and listen to them.

Arjun: I really like you from the day i saw you...you are so beautiful from inside out. I really wanted to spend my life with you. Will you be mine?

Sana: arjun...phele toh utho...aur mere baat suno...tumhe aur b acche ladki mil sakde hai but mai nhi....I AM ALREADY TAKEN...look this is my engagement ring. ( she said showing her ring which was given by sid)

Arjun: I didn't knew it....i am sorry.

Sana: its okay..you will get someone for you also.

Sid was so good to know that she still loves him and didn't took out his ring.

Avi: abb apka chance lagda hai mujhe. BEST OF LUCK.

Sid: i am so happy to know that she still loves me.

Avi: abhi ham ghr chalte hai. Kl office mai abhi damaka hoga...mereko maar daalegr agar usko pta chala k mai apke sath hu. But I wanted you two together. She is mot living her life...she is just spending life. I really want the old sana back.

Sid : and I promise i will make everyone possible thing to fall things on place. I have everything to proof me right.

Avi: chalo abb... voh b janne wale hai... Sana ghr aa jayege toh apko batta dunge.

Sid : Chalo.

They both left the place and sid dropped avi at her home and left to his house.

After sometime time arjun and sana also left

Sana called avi and told her about her being with arjun.

Arjun was little heart broken but makes himself understand thay she is in love with someone already then how can he force her to be with him.

Arjun drop sana at her home and said sorry once again to her and left. She felt bad for her and thought about sid while creasing her ring.

She gets fresh and told all the story to avi and after they slept.

———-

I am so sorry for getting lost like this but now i will complete this story. I am bit motivated now and if you comment then i can get more motivation.

Vote and comment

Ur writer
Reet✨