REUNION 🩵

PLZZ READ PREVIOUS CHAPTERS
...........
NEXT MORNING
Sana was feeling something weird and she was also feeling that her life is going to change today in a positive way.

Avi and sana got ready on time.

Now sana was about to knock on his boss's cabin but before it a familiar voice came

Come in!
She goes inside and was skocked to see sid sitting on the chair.

Sana started shaking all the flashbacks was roaming inside her head and her eyes got teary.

Sana: AAP!

Sid: sana mere baat sun lena fr react krna aur plzz rona mat.

Sana goes towards him and hugged him tightly as if her life depends on him.

Sid: Bs bacha ro mat...mai hu na tere pass abb...

Sana: apne mujhe shoda kyo...kyo mujhe itna insult kiya....kyo mujhe khud se durr kiya...mere galti kya the??? ( she said crying badly)

Sid: i am sorry bacha i am really very sorry...( he also have tears in his eyes)

Sana: mujhe answers chiye sid plzzzz...kya mai itne bure the???? Uss jessica ne jo bola apne maan liya?

Sid: nhi bacha mere pass proofs hai k mai apne senses mai nhi tha....i was completely intoxicated by the drug given by that jessica.
_________________________

FLASHBACK

there was a sucess party of sid for getting 'BEST BUSINESSMAN AWARD' and sid was supposed to purpose sana for marriage infront of everyone as sana has now completed her 12th class.

Jessica was in love with sid and she don't know why...she just wants sid at any cost. She made a plan and made a drink for sid to intoxicating him.
By any means she made him drink it and he was not fully drunk.

She made a chit and call him in room and wrote sana 's name in end.
As he was not into his senses he thought jessica as sana and sana as jessica.

Jessica started kissing him when hệ entered and sana also came and saw both of them in an intimate position.

Sana: jessica shodo mere sid ko.

Jessica was about to speak but sid spoke.

Sid: tum kon hote ho isse mujhse durr krne vale...tum jao yaha se mujhe tunhare shakl b nhi dekhne....( he said thinking she is jessica as his vision was blur due to the effect of drugs)

Jessica: chalo sid ham apna jo kr rahe the usse complete kre fr niche b toh jana hai...app isse shodo teh hai he ese cheap woman.

Sid: RIGHT RIGHT! CHEAP WOMAN!

He pushed her outside and closed the door.
And then she heard grons and moans of both of them from the room.

Sana didn't stay for a second there and left with his father and avi to her home...

She told everything to avi and cried alot.

Avi told akash everything and asked him to find out the truth as she knows that sid cant do anything like this to his sana.

Sana booked tickets for the very first flight and shifted to canada as her mammu was there. After some time avi also came to her.
__________________

Sid: aur yeh hai cctv footage where she was mixing something in my drink and i may had s*x with her that night but she is the one who did everything I didn't do anything. I slept after sometime of pushing you out from the room.. I thought it was you and she is jessica whom i am pushing buti was wrong.

Sana: apko pta mujhe kitna hurt huya tha....apne mujhe contact krne b koshish nhi ke...

Sid: maine call kre the tumhare ghr toh tab dad ne bahut sunaya muje...itna daanta k mereko khud pe shram ane lage...avi ko call kiya toh usne b sunaya tumhara number switch off atta tha.....maa se call krvaye toh b tumne mujhese baat nhi kre toh kaise apne baat rakhta...aur galti b mere hai baat he kuch ese the...

Sana: apne mujhe cheap bola tha aur room se bhar nikal diya sab voh merepe hass rahe the...mujhe bahut insulted feel huya...

Sid: i am so sorry bacha...i have destroyed her...

Sana hugged him tightly.

Sana: its okay
..............................
Sid and sana was in INDIA

sid: I wanted to marry your daughter.

Sana: yes papa I wanted to marry him.

Papa: what if he again hurts you?

Sid/sana: he/i will not.

Papa: okay.

All of them were happy avi, akash, sid, mom, everyone.
_____________________

Sid: maa pandit jo ko khilayo pilao yeh dates bahut dur durr ke nikal rahw hai.....

Sana: chup kro aap.....

Pandit; maine bol toh diya beta vivah ki tareek agle 10 din baad ki hai ya fr agle 10 saal ki...

Sid: 10 din vala final kro nhi toh mai bhaga kr le ja raha hu isse.

Sid mom: bakwas band kr..... theek hai pandit ji aap 10 din vale final kr de...

Pandit ji left.

Avi: GETTING MARRIED hmmm

Sana blushed and left

Thier parents were discussing something about the wedding when sid came and hugged her as she was standing near pillar.

Sana: na kre plzzz..

Sid: kyo na kru...mere hone wale biwi hai jo b karu mere marji...

She blushed

Sid: get reaffirm wifey for our SUHAGRAT... mujheyoh dudh ki b nhi jarrort as you already know...vese aur b hot ho gaye tum.....agar uss din ek thappad marra hota toh sahid ham dono ke 2 bache b ho chuke hote...aur ajj avi aur akash ke shaddi dekh rahe hote...

Sana: ek kam kre avi aur akash ki b shadi krva dete hai hamre sath he ek din mai...

Sid: nice idea...

___________

Sid gathered everyone saying that he wanted to announce something and in which akash and avi family was also there....

Sana: we want avi and akash to get married along with us...

Avi and akash was shocked 😮

Sid: haan ham charro ek he din shaddi krege....uncle aunty mom dad maa apko koi etraj hai??

Avi mom: avi se puch lo
Ak dad: jo akash kahe...

They both hugged thier parents..

Now avi and sana with get married together with thier lovers...
_______________

ABB AAP SAB SANA AUR AVI KE SHADDI MAI JARROR JAROOR ANA...

                                                           WRITER 🩵

That's it for today...
This story is getting wrapped up...
Love you all

Byee ❤️