67. PUNISHMENT 🤪 (LM)

*MATURE CONTENT *

It's been 2 weeks since sid's birthday.....

They had started exploring the pleasure world with each other... everytime they got time.....

Rohan also came to thier school as Jess got him admitted in sana's class....
....................

Sana and akash was sitting together as avi was absent today....

Sana: akash avi ke birthday ka kya socha he???

Ak: voh maine surprise plan Kiya he but mai kaise dunga usne apne parents ko mere bare mai nhi batiya....

Sana: tum log mere ghr aa sakte ho

Ak: but sana voh ghrpe kyo nhi bata rahe mere bare mai??

Sana: voh daarte he....

Ak: kyo?

Sana: kyoki kahi tujhse durr na ho jaye....tabhi tujhe purpose b nhi kr rahe the....mere kehne be kiya tha usne....

Ak: accha....koi baat nhi mai handle kr lunga.mm

Sana: tum mere ghr aa jana fr dekhege kya Krna he....okay?

Ak: hmm

Meanwhile sid came nd started teaching.... after that he separated the students nd made sana sit at last....

Sana was reading her notes when he felt a hand going upwards under her skirt....

Sana: sid na kre....class mai hai ham....

Sid: toh kya huya....tum apna kam kru mai apna krta hu.....

Saying so he cupped her core over the panty making her control her breath....

Sana: pl...zzzz (she moaned)

Sid: kya plzz baby....

Sana: stop...i..t pl...zz

Sid left her nd gets up...

Sid: now okay....( He left towards his desk getting frastrated)

Sana: ho giya sayapa.....yaar mujhe pta tha voh kya krte aur itne Shanti mai mere koi awaj sun leta toh?

(She said to herself)

......

After school...

In car ....

Sana: sid abb krle jo class mai kr rahe the.....

Sid; mujhe kuch nhi krna....

Sana: sorry na...

Sid: bahut nakhare krte ho tum....kitne dino se pyar se baat kr raha hu....nd always makes you comfortable being gentle....jo mai hu he nhi....

Sana: accha nd the day when you PUNISHED me by fucking me hard nd spanking me....just becoz of Rohan came to me for notes....uska kya....hmm..

Sid smirked listening this....he did that becoz he can't let anyone's eye on her nd there Rohan was getting close to her....he first punished her nd then Rohan....

Watching his smirk she realises what she blurred out....she bit her tongue nd become red in shyness....

Sid: AJJ B VOHI HOGA....iske baat tum 100 baar sochoge mujhe tang krne se phele.....ajj toh tumne mujhe khud ko touch krne se 20 times roka he....nd i had told you already that YOU R MINE....toh i can do whatever I wanted to do with whatever is mine.... understood....

(He said dominantly)

Sana nodded getting scared as well as excited becoz she likes his rough side also....she got turned on by his talks only....she was scared that he will not leave her easily nd she can't be able to walk properly..... thank got kl Saturday nd Sunday he.....

Sid: i want word naaz!

Sana: okay....

Sid: say u love me...

Sana: i love you....

Sid: love you too ❤️

..............................

At sid's home....

Sid: first eat properly....you will need it....

Sana: aap nhi khayege?

Sid: haan kha raha hu....( He said rudely)

Sana: hamne sorry bola na aur apne bola punish Krna he toh krne de rahe he na....toh rudely baat na kre....plzz....

Sid: tumhe yaad b he tumne kya he hai???

Sana: haan pta he....i pushed you 6 to 7 time in the school which you never liked....but ham kya krte....mujhe darr tha k koi hamhe padh na le....

Sid: tumhe duniya ke hai mere nhi....

Sana: dekho hamne apko uddin b kuch nhi kaha tha jab apko Rohan aur mere baat krne pe gussa aya tha....aur na he ajj kuch kahege but ajj vale sab galtio ka bs ek he karan tha k koi dekh na le...aur ussdin mere glti the k maine usse baat kre jabke apko mera kese ko dekhna b nhi pasand ....

Sid: eat your food silently naaz....

Sana was thinking about the day when she talked to Rohan....

Flashback....

Sana and Rohan was standing outside the parking lot as Jess and sid were getting thier vehicle out....

Rohan was just looking at sana as he felt attracted towards her....

Rohan saw that sid is coming and he hugged sana tighly so that they both will misunderstood each other and Inka breakup ho jaye.....

Sid's blood bolied looking at all this....

He asked sana to sit....and takes her to his home....

Sana also knows that he is angry as he saw her hugging Rohan....ajj toh voh giye....

After getting out of the car he goes inside leaving sana behind....

She opened the door and goes towards his room....

He was standing infront of the mirror looking so much angry that everyone can pee in thier pants....

Sana called him sweetly....

He looks at her with cold eyes.... making her shiver.....

Sid : close the door....

Sana closed the door....

Sid came towards her and held her neck from backward....

He kissed her lips and it was a rough kiss....he was not letting sana to move her lips as he was dominating the kiss totally....she was not able to breathe nd she started patting his shoulders....but he was not in mood to leave her....

While kissing her he started unbuttoning her shirt's buttons....

She let him do whatever he wants as she knows that he is angry and needs her.....she also knows that he will be rough today....

After getting rid of her shirt....he broke the kiss and started giving open mouth kisses to her neck....he was bitting.... nibbling and sucking her neck....

Sana: d.h...re...re...pl...zzz..

She Moanes feeling pain and pleasure.....

Sid: keep quiet otherwise I will close your mouth.....u can only moan and scream....

Sana nodded looking no room for argument....he is angry and he will do if he says that....she knows him very well....

After making her neck he opened her hook of bra and slapped her moulds making her jump on the place....his slaps were hard....which made her b**bs red only after 4 slaps......

...............................

That's it for today

Abb next update ajj he chiye toh i want 200 votes and 100 comments..... emojis will not be counted.....

Thank you so much....

Ur writer
Reet 💫