65. BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION 🎉

Next morning....

Sid was the one who woke up first....due to his daily alarm....

His eyes fell on sana sleeping beside hugging him tightly....he was still inside her as she didn't let him came out fearing to get more pain....

He slowly came out of her making her wince in sleep....

He knows that the way she has taken him last night was not easy for her as she is so small for all this but she did that for him....to make his birthday more memorable nd special....

He walks towards the washroom after wearing his boxers....

He was shocked to see the decorations in the washroom....it was also decorated beautifully....

But the candles were melted nd the water was cold

He switched on the heater so the the water gets hot....which will help sana to soothe the pain....

He make the necessary things ready for the bath....

He took the bath and changed the clothes with the one he finds in the cupboard....

After coming out of the bathroom he saw sana roaming her hands on his side of bed.... finding him not on the bed she opened her eyes only to see him standing there with a smile on his face....

She was also glowing in her messy state....

She saw him and looked around the room and blushed hard remembering her last night....

How he had made love with her till morning....😉 How she was screaming for more always....how he has pleasured her....how he made her travel to a different world last night....!

She was thinking all this when he lifted her in his arms....and she hissed feeling pain in her bottoms....

He made her sit in the bathtub 🛁 carefully....she moan feeling warm water hitting her sore body.....

He closed the door saying...

Sid: i am waiting outside take a good bath....your clothes are hanging there and avoid panty for today.... otherwise it will pain more.....come soon...

He goes outside and ordered the food for both of them....

He also ordered some medicines for her as he had not used condom yesterday....

...........

After some time she came out with her wet hairs wearing shorts nd top...