"Why the fuck she ain't singing anything" Cameron said.

"Maybe she feels shy in public." Shawn didn't know why he already tried to defend her.

"Or maybe she doesn't know how to sing" Nash added

"But why would they send her then" Jacob said.

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did

The murmuring in the crowd began to fade away as she started singing.

And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did
And now when all is done
There is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won
You can go ahead tell them

And she turned towards Shawn  and his friends to face her own friends in the middle.
"Hollyshit" Shawn turned to see Jacob whose mouth was now hanging open.

Tell them all I know now

Her voice got more louder, crowd was clearly amazed by her high notes, it gave them goosebumps. Shawn was mesmerised by her voice, he was so into the song that he didn't notice how beautiful she look.

Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the skyline
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible

She ended the song and was standing in shock when crowd was clapping and cheering for her, it was clear she won, their team won. Her teammates were giving her tight hugs, praising her voice. Shawn didn't move his eyes from her.
"Woah!!! this girl was just wow" Cameron said while clapping his hands. Suddenly something came in Shawn's mind and he jumped into the crowd.
" Where are you going" Nash shouted at him.
"I'll be back in a minute" he shouted back while pushing people aside and making his way. Finally he could see her head by tip toeing, cuz of her short height but he couldn't see her fully. She was still standing there surrounded by her group of friends. He tried to move forward but was pushed back by a guy. The area was still crowded but people were dispersing gradually. Shawn hardly reached in the place where she was standing. He stopped putting his hands on his knees and saw her going away with her friends. He tried to speak something to get their attention but was completely out of breath, so he barely put words in the mouth until then she completely disappeared, the last thing , he saw was her back cascaded with long brown hair when she turned towards him looking at something but her friend block his view by bringing her arm in front of her face leaving only her big eyes. Shawn looked on his both sides and realised that he is standing in this crowd completely alone and his effort for not getting lost, during the whole time went in vain. He pulled his phone out and called Nash to tell him that he didn't know where he was standing and which way he had to go. They had their performance in 1hour and his friends were on a mission to find him.
                       ..................................      

"So did you meet that girl?"  They had finished there performance and were sitting backstage preparing for lunch. Out of all the boys Shawn was closer to Nash, he knew what was going on his mind.