Chapter 16

Her hands flew to his hair, pulling him closer.

He was ravenous for her, running his hands over the soft curves beneath her shirt. She had tormented him long enough. She winced against his kiss as his fingers caught against the, mostly healed now, but still tender wound.

“I'm sorry.” she whispered, desperate not to ruin what they had begun.

He simply smirked down at her and rose to his knees, eyes gleaming down at her.

His hands ran up her thighs, to where the shirt had pooled at her lap, making her ache at her very core. Eyes locked on hers, he pushed the fabric up about her ribs, making her blush as she became exposed.

Closing his eyes, he leaned down to her, softly kissing the hollow just below her sternum. Want flooded her body. His kisses travelled along her rib to the sore, livid, mark. She flinched as he reached it.

“Do you trust me, maiden?” he breathed, breaking away from her.

“Never.” she smiled, instinctively arching up to him.

He grinned, madly.

“Good girl.” he chuckled, lips pressing down hard to the mark on her side.

She cried out in agony at the harsh contact, tears welling up inside her.

The sound made his cock twitch with excitement and he held her there, writhing under him until he thought she'd had enough.

Magic poured through his lips into her side, the last vestiges of pain leaving her as the icy cold of enchantment flooded her skin, mending her completely, leaving only a faint silver scar as a reminder.

She was dizzy with longing and the memory of discomfort, panting beneath him.

He could let her recover, give her time to catch her breath and realise what he had just done for her.

But, patience was not a virtue he was particularly fond of.

Rebecca yelped in shock as she felt his lips again. But definitely not where she expected them. She hadn't noticed him inch her legs apart. Hadn't noticed as he moved effortlessly down her body. But this, this she noticed.

His kisses ran over the soft lips of her slit, teasing them open with his tongue. By the Nine, she was so ready for him, so wet. He was unbearably hard in his breeches now, he would have to take her soon. But the reactions his tongue drew from her were delectable.

She moaned and gasped, hips pushing unconsciously against him. And then very slowly, very deliberately, he enveloped her clit with his mouth. And sucked.

She came apart quickly then, hands now thrust into his hair and in the next, grasping at the fur beneath her. She wailed his name as she came, pulsing against his lips.

As she recovered, Loki pulled off his shirt, watching her eyes sleepily flutter open.

Rebecca had no words for what she had just experienced and gazed at Loki through half-closed eyes. She watched as he peeled off his breeches, confident and unashamed. Shyly, she turned her face away from his nakedness.

She felt his weight return beside her and allowed him to lift the shirt up and over her head. Fully bared to him, his lust for her came to a peak. Her breasts were perfect, her body, flowing arcs that tantalised him. Her shyness enchanted him, gave him power, the only thing he truly loved.

Now, he would have her and it would be glorious.

Rebecca's eyes flew open to meet his as he moved between her thighs.

Her nervousness had gotten the better of her, he knew.

“I.. I should...” she stammered.

“You are dazzling.” he smirked, bringing his lips to hers as he thrust, finally into her.

He couldn't help but groan. So tight, just as he had imagined. A whimper beneath him brought him back to reality. Rebecca's brow was creased, she was certainly not in as much pleasure as he had anticipated.

He met her anxious gaze, questions burning in his eyes as she spoke.

“You were right to call me maiden...”