"Or..... Or you can pretend to love me as you used to. Yes..... Pretend to love me as you used to and I think it is better that way. Can you do that Gulf?" said Mew and Gulf frowned.

"You ask me to pretend to love you? Do you already fall out of love for me until you ask me to do that? It's okay dear husband, I will show you my love again." said Gulf in his heart and he nodded.

"You nod your head means, you agree. Am I right, Gulf?"

"Yes, I'm agree. So, back to before, right?" Mew nodded even it's hurting him deeply.

"Now for real, you wake up the twins while I'm preparing their clothes, okay husband?" Gulf pecked his lips and he went to the twins wardrobe. Mew was frozed for a few seconds then he wake the twins up.

"Hello Tharn. Hello Type. It's me, your uncle Mew and it's time to get up. Come on angels, wake up now. We're going out with your papa today."

Mew chuckles when he sees Tharn rubbing his eyes while Type was groping the bed, probably looking for his papa. Tharn opened his eyes and he looked at Mew.

"Addy..... Ehekkk..... Addy....." He crawls past Type and he goes to Mew. Mew lifted Tharn and kissed his cheek.

"Shhhh, don't cry little one. Uncle's here. It's uncle, not daddy. You should stop calling me daddy before your papa get mad naa."

Suddenly he felt like something was patting his thigh. He looked down and he was shocked. Apparently it was Type who's patting his thigh.

"Addy....." Type smile.

"Addy....." and he pulled Mew's hand, asking his daddy to lifted him up too.

"Hey another little one. What did you called me? Daddy huh? Nooooo, it's not daddy dear twinnies, it's uncle. U.N.C.L.E., uncle. Say it, un.....cle..... Uncle."

"Addy....." Both said in unison. Then, both of them giggles includes Gulf.

"Just give up dear husband. They knew you're their daddy. Let them called you daddy." said Gulf.

"O-okay. Please don't get mad naa Gulf. It's not me who wanted them to called me daddy as I already addressed myself uncle to them." said Mew.

"Gulf? Who is Gulf?"

"It's you. Owhhh sorry, I forgot. Please don't get mad at me naa love." Gulf smile.

"Do you want to bathe the twins or do you want me to bathe the twins? I think it's good for both of us to bathe the twins and that is a very good choice. You can see how naughty our twins are when they take their shower."

"Our twins? Are you serious?" asked Mew. Gulf nodded.

"Yes husband, our twins. Come on, let's bathe the twins now." Mew lifted Tharn and Gulf lifted Type. Then, all of them went inside the bathroom.

**********

" 'Don't worry about the twins, they have their dada. Don't worry about Gulf, he has his boyfriend and will married him after I signed the divorce paper. Don't worry about my family, I already know they will not accept me because I failed to asked forgiveness from Gulf.' "