Chapter Forty-Eight

The has been alot of Drama in the fandom today so I'm going to add to it. Some of you guys have been asking for this for awhile so here you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Niall’s POV*

‘I’m going to pee.’ Harry said offhandedly as he stood up and left the room.

‘Thanks mate, we totally needed to know that.’ Louis yelled after him, but Harry just flipped him the bird, before heading down the hallway to the toilet.

Louis shook his head, chuckling, before moving from the coffee table to the couch next to me.

‘So, what are we going to do now?’ He asked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

‘Well… I can think of something we could do.’ I said seriously.

‘Oh yeah what’s that?’ He asked looking down at me.

I didn’t reply, just stared straight back into his eyes, trying to silently portray my message.

Louis swallowed, obviously having gotten it. ‘Are you sure?’

‘Lou…’ I said warningly.

‘Ok, I know, I’m sorry!’ Louis said defensively. ‘I just wanna make sure I do this right. What we have is too precious to me to screw up.’

I smiled up at him before sitting up and pecking his lips. ‘I know, Lou, its ok but if you’re ready then I am too.’

He nodded in response just as we heard the door to the bathroom open and Harry reappeared.

‘So what are you guys going to doing now?’ He asked as he dropped back into an arm chair.

‘We were going to head back to Niall’s place.’ Louis saved me from having to answer. Knowing me my face would have just gone red and I would have blurted out something awkward and inappropriate.

‘Right… back to Niall’s where there will be no one to witness your sexual exploits.’ Harry said jokingly. ‘Good idea no one wants to hear that.’ Harry’s smirk changed as he took in the look on my face, his eyes going wide. ‘Wait, I’m right aren’t I? That’s actually what you’re going to do. That’s why Niall’s so red!’

He burst into fits of laughter as Louis stood up, pulling me after him.

‘Let’s leave the immature one and his dirty imagination to his own devices, shall we.’ Louis said as he headed for the door towing me behind him.

‘That makes it sound like I’m going to wank off or something,’ Harry called after us ‘which is definitely not something I could do right now, because all I’d be able to think about is my best mate, doing my other best mate, which is not something that I particularly want to think about while wanking. Scrap that, that’s not something I want to think about ever!’

‘Goodbye Harry.’ Louis called over his shoulder ‘We’ll leave you to your sexual fantasies, please don’t feel obliged to tell us about them afterwards.’

Harry’s reply was cut off by the front door closing behind us.

The drive to my house was undertaken in silence, a slightly awkward, tense, nervous, excited silence. When we got there we climbed out of Louis’ car and walked inside. Louis closed the door behind us as I turned to look at him, uncertain about exactly what it was I was meant to do.

Louis looked just as nervous as I felt. ‘Maybe we should go to your room…’

‘Yeah.’ I replied quickly ‘I don’t particularly want to do it on the couch.’