Chapter Fifteen

You guys asked for it.

*Louis’ POV*

It was weird being in a bed by myself, I’d gotten so used to having Niall curled up next to me, the warmth from his body radiating out to me. I tossed and turned trying to find a position that was comfortable but failed epically. I kept thinking about what Niall was doing.

‘You idiot, he’s probably asleep’ I said to myself. I looked over at the clock. Of course he’s asleep, I thought, it’s two thirty, any sane person would be, too bad I’m not sane.

It was two thirty and I hadn’t slept a wink. Signing in exasperation I climbed out of bed and walked quickly to Harry’s room. I opened the door quietly and crawled into bed next to him.

‘Feeling lonely?’ Harry’s voice came out even more gravelly then usual due to the late hour.

‘It’s been over two weeks since I slept in a bed by myself.’ I replied quietly, pulling the blankets up over myself.

He chuckled quietly ‘Come here then.’ His back was towards me but he was looking over his shoulder at me.

I wriggled over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him back against my chest.

Harry gave a small sigh. ‘It’s nice to have you back.’

I grinned ‘You too Hazza.’ I replied

‘Night Lou.’

‘Night Harry.’

It didn’t feel right. Ok so it felt nice to be back with my best mate but I still wasn’t completely comfortable. It was just little things that were annoying me like Harry’s waist being too big making it harder to wrap my arms around him or him having too much hair and it was getting in my face and he doesn't smell right.

In other word he’s not Niall, I finally admitted to myself. It’s fine, I tried to convince myself, it’ll just take me a couple of days to get used to it and then I’ll be sleeping like a baby.

Niall sleeps like a baby; the thought came unbidden into my mind. He seriously does though, that boy could sleep though Armageddon. I sighed exasperated with myself, get a hold of yourself, stop thinking about Niall and go to sleep.

I tried, I really did and eventually I did end up falling to sleep but that only resulted in me dreaming about him again though thankfully it wasn’t like the first time and I didn’t wake up with a stiff one.

Harry was already up when I woke. Niall had never gotten up before me and left me in a cold bed, just another thing that made him unlike Niall; with Niall it was practically impossible to get him up in the morning whereas Harry was such a morning person.

I sighed and dragged my hand over my face; I couldn’t get Niall out of my head no matter how hard I tried. I kept thinking about all the sweet stuff he’d done, like the way he’d held me when I was crying about leaving the girls or the way he behaved around the twins or how protective he’d become over Lottie and Fizzy. Then there were the little things like how he always helped clean up after tea even when no one asked him too or how he’d got the girls junk food and hidden it under their pillows or how he always snuggled into my chest when we went to bed. Niall’s hugs are amazing, I love how his arms are stronger then Eleanor’s and make me feel safe and protected and how rough his hands are and how amazing he smells.

Wait what? I snapped out of my day dreaming, he’s one of my best mates I wasn’t supposed to be thinking about him like that. Yet no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t stop.

I groaned in exasperation, today is going to be a very long day.

*Niall’s POV*

It was awesome to spend time with my mother, just doing little things like the dishes after breakfast and watching movies and what not.