Chapter Thirteen

*Niall’s POV*

I was feeling very apprehensive about going to bed that night. Louis had almost kissed me; did that mean he had feeling for me? Did he just get carried away? Or was he just mucking around? Either way, I had butterflies in my stomach as I walked from the bathroom towards Louis’ bedroom.

I opened the door and walked inside only to find Louis pulling a pair of briefs on. Thankfully his back was to me, but all I can say is that his but looks even better without cloths on, if that’s even possible. He turned and looked at me and I quickly looked up at his face hoping like hell he hadn’t seen me looking.

He smiled at me before walking over to his bed and climbing in. He patted the space next to him. I pulled my shirt off followed by my chinos. I looked up at him; he was still smiling at me. I walked quickly over to the bed and slid in next to him.

‘I can’t believe tomorrow’s our last day here.’ Louis said laying on his side so he could look at me.

I rolled so I was also facing him. ‘We could stay you know.’ I said gently ‘We don’t have to be in Sweden for another week.’

He shook his head smiling at me. ‘We all agreed we’d spend the last week together in London.’

‘The boys would understand.’ I replied.

‘I know but we have to be back in London the day after tomorrow.’ Louis replied as a grin began to spread across his face.

‘Why?’ I asked suspiciously.

‘Because I’ve got a surprise waiting for you.’ He replied grinning from ear to ear.

‘What?’

‘If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise now would it?’ He replied his grin turning into more of a smirk.

‘I really don’t like it when you get that look on your face.’ I sighed

‘You’ll like it this time,’ His right hand came forward sliding under my waist, his other hand took mine. ‘I promised.’

He was playing with my fingers; he seemed to be running his thumbs over the callouses on my fingertips. I began chewing on my bottom lip as I always did when I was nervous; I really hope Louis doesn’t know that otherwise he would realise that I get nervous whenever I’m around him.

‘What are you thinking about Niall?’ He asked softly.

‘I’m trying to figure out what you’re up too.’ I replied

‘Relax Niall, I promise it’s nothing bad.’ The thumb on the hand which he had on my waist was now massaging my hip, if he only knew what he was doing to me. ‘You’ll enjoy it.’

I looked up at him thinking that I’d see his usual mischievous smirk on his face but instead he was staring down at me softly. He leant forwarded and pressed his lips against my forehead. Needless to say my thoughts were going mental at that point. He’d done that last night too except that had been on the neck rather than my forehead but my body gave exactly the same response. My heart rate sped up, until it was beating so hard and fast I was surprised Louis couldn’t hear it, and my breathing became shallow and uneven. The skin where his lips had touched me was on fire.

Did he notice? Could he fell what I was felling? Did he know what he was doing to me? A million different questions ran through my mind as I tried and failed to regain control of my body. Part of me wanted Louis to move away and stop touching me so I could recover but it wasn’t a very strong part.

I continued to stare into his bright blue eyes which seemed to swim with an emotion I couldn’t recognise or perhaps at that time I just didn’t want to. His face was still only inches away from mine and he had now brought his whole body closer to mine so that I could feel the heat radiating off his skin. His beautiful skin which I wanted so badly to reach out and touch just as he was touching me but I didn’t dare, if I did I didn’t know whether I would be able to maintain what little control I had over my body.