Chapter Thirty-Five

This chapter was easily the most fun to write. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Niall’s POV*

I wasn’t going to get used to this anytime soon, having Louis this close to me was defiantly addictive. His lips were careful and gentle and soft, just like his hands, and made me feel safe and loved. He never pushed too much and was never rough; he just kissed me like I was precious to him and he let me have control when I wanted it.

I heard the door to the suite open but I ignored it keeping my eyes closed as I kissed Louis, that is, until Harry decided to be a troll.

‘Kiss and made up did we?’ He yelled throwing a cushion at us.

I heard the shuffling of feet and then the voices of Liam and Zayn exclaim. ‘Finally!’

‘Took you bloody long enough!’ Zayn continued.

I was forced to pull away from Louis as all three of them decided it was a good idea to pile on top of us so they were half hugging us and half smothering us. I burst out laughing when I realised that the thing I had my arm around was in fact Liam’s right leg and that Louis have Harry’s bum, quiet literally, on top of his face.

‘Get your but out of my face, you curly haired weirdo!’ Louis yelled trying to shove Harry off himself, which, of course, just caused me to laugh harder.

Harry wriggled his bum in Louis’ face some more, as the rest of us, minus Louis, laughed. Liam was upside down on top of me and Zayn was on top of him. Liam attempted to sit up on my lap as Louis finally succeeded in pushing Harry off of himself, causing Harry to fall onto the floor.

‘Now my bum hurts!’ Harry pouted from where he sat on the floor.

‘Serves you right, for shoving it in the face of one of your innocent, unsuspecting friends.’ Louis shot back, giving Harry’s head a light shove.

‘Innocent hu? What you were doing before we walked in didn’t look to innocent.’ Zayn said moving so Liam could sit up properly before depositing himself back down on Liam’s lap.

I now had Liam on my lap and Zayn on his.

‘Stacks on!’ Harry yelled jumping up and landing heavily on Zayn’s lap, making me groan.

‘It’s not good enough that you tried to smother me with your backside, now you’re trying to crush my boyfriend with it as well.’ Louis exclaimed dramatically, pushing on Zayn and Harry’s shoulders.

‘Oooo!’ Liam yelled bouncing, well, as well as he could with two fully grown men on top of him. ‘He’s your boyfriend now? So does that make you the girl then does it Louis?’

Louis opened his mouth to reply but I cut in before he could do so. ‘Of course he is! Have you seen that arse of his?’

‘You’re right,’ Liam said nodding ‘Louis defiantly has a girls arse.’

‘Hey!’ Louis yelled ‘I like my arse, thank you very much!’

‘Don’t worry Lou; I like your arse too.’ I winked at him.

‘Oh get a room you two!’ Zayn cried ‘No one wants to know about you’re sexual exploits!’

‘We’ve got a room, it is right there.’ Louis replied pointing at the door to our bedroom.

‘Yeah and who have you got to thank for that?’ Harry asked, I couldn’t see his face from where he was sitting on Zayn but I could imagine the superior look he was giving Louis.