Unapproved company & behavior

After Luz and her adopted family escaped from Emperor Belos and lessened Eda's curse, Luz decided to go see Amity at her house to tell her about it all. Luz had never been to Amity's place and thought that this would be a great opportunity to finally see it. Luz took Owlbert to ride, or in this case, fly over to Blight Manor. Technically Luz had been to Amity's house but didn't get the chance to go inside because of Demon Hunters hunting Hooty.

Luz flew over to Amity's house. It was definitely bigger than any ordinary house compared to others in Bones Borough, likely since it's a manor. Luz flew over the fences and searched for Amity in the windows. Amity didn't know Luz was coming at all.

Luz looked at the bottom windows. Amity wasn't there. She figured that Amity's bedroom must be on the next floor so she flew up and searched. She came across Emira & Edric's room, they were practicing illusion magic. More for pranks than better grades.

Luz knocked on the glass to get their attention. The twins took notice of her. They waved to Luz and she waved back. Emira spun her finger to make a magic circle and big letters appeared saying, "You here to see Amity?" Luz nodded yes. Edric mouthed something to Emira that Luz couldn't hear and then pointed his thumb back. Luz grinned and went right. Edric had said, "Gay lil Mittens."

Luz went over to the next window and found Amity's room. She recognized it from Willow's memories but it was colored this time and there on the bed was Amity with her cast in a sling. Amity was drawing in a sketchbook. Luz tapped on the glass. Amity looked up and looked over to her window. She was surprised that Luz was outside her window. She mouthed the word "Luz" and got her leg out of her sling and hobbled over to the window. Luz thought she looked like a cute penguin.

Amity opened the window inward. "Hey there Amity!" Luz said. "What are you doing here? And at my window no less." Amity responded. "Well I don't know if you've been watching the news but a LOT of stuff just happened and I wanted to talk to you about it." "Why not just tell me at school?" "Because I couldn't wait till then! I just had to tell my buddy!" Amity blushed at that and thought, "I'm her buddy. AAAHHH!!!"

"W-well I guess you could s-stay for a bit." Amity stuttered. "Alright!" Luz responded. Amity waddled back for Luz to enter. Luz got off Owlbert and the staff and entered Amity's room. "Thanks Owlbert. You can go back home now." Owlbert flew away. "Don't you need him to get back?" Amity pointed out. Luz realized that with shock on her face. She ran to the window. "Wait, Owlbert! Come back!" But he was too far-gone to hear her.

Luz hung from the window in defeat of being dumb. She quietly and painfully said "Nooo..." "You can just walk home." Amity said. "I guess." Luz said defeated. "But enough thinking about the past, let's focus on the present. Which is talking about the past."

The two went to Amity's bed. Luz helped Amity over so she wouldn't have to hobble or waddle over. Amity screams on the inside from Luz touching her and blushed because of it.

Luz told Amity everything, about how she went on a field trip to the Emperors and tried to steal the healing hat. How she got captured which led to Eda's curse taking over and being captured and then having to rescue Eda with the help of King and surprisingly Lilith. Also that Luz managed to hurt Emperor Belos and had to destroy the portal to the human realm to hopefully put an end to whatever his plan was.

During the whole conversation Luz was doodling on Amity's cast, drawing Azura related drawings and also her own name.

"So, anything you want to comment on?" Luz asked. Amity took a moment before speaking to process it all in. "Luz... I'm so sorry that happened to you." Amity said. "Thank you. So much happened in such a brief period of time. It was overwhelming." "Are you doing okay?" "I'm... alright. In a few months I was supposed to go back but now I might not be able to." "And Lilith has Eda's curse now?" "Half of it yeah, and now they both have two different colored eyes. Isn't cool when something magical changes a character's appearance?" "Yeah it is but that's so much. How are you not trembling with stress?" "I am stressed but keep in mind that good things also happened." "Yeah but still."