Epilogue - Real Epilogue

ERRORS AHEAD. :(

I DON'T WANT THIS TO EEEEEEND. I'M GONNA MISS THEM SO MUCH. :'(

I DIDN'T PROOFREAD THIS BECAUSE I WANTED TO UPDATE ASAP SO IF THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG. JUST COMMENT IT, OKIE? ;)

---

Tonight we will be celebrating 3cks 4th anniversary. I wasn't able to celebrate with them last year because that was the time when I was waiting for Tyrone to wake up. We promised our fans that it'll be a free concert. Every cent that we spent came from our own bank accounts. From the stadium to the scotch tapes. SM will take care of the staff's salaries.

I peeked from the backstage and saw that the stadium is starting to be filled by our orange ocean.

I'm nervous about later.

I just hope our fans will be happy watching us perform.

We are the first group who won't sing any of our own songs in our concert, yes, because doing that is like making our fans watch music shows, we want this concert to be one of a kind. We want them to be surprised with what we'll do.

"Are you ready, Elle?" I heard Cindy Eoni asked.

I nodded my head and slightly hugged her, "I'm just nervous,"

"Don't be, those people will accept us even if we wear pajamas while performing," Kz Eoni said, she walked towards us and joined the hug.

"Let's do our cheer," Cindy Eoni, we formed a circle and put our hands together in the middle, "Let's do the..."

"3cks!" We yelled as we raised our hands.

We got ourselves ready at our positions and checked our lapels. I released a heavy breath to calm myself.

The stage director gave us the signal that we will appear on the stage already. Ailee sunbae-nim's U&I started.

We were all smiles when we saw our orange ocean. Still as beautiful as ever. "What's the magic trick?" I screamed as the crowd went wild after Cindy Eoni did the adlib part of the intro.

That's what I always scream before the concert starts.

Before, I was the one who was screaming as a fan, but now, I'm screaming for my fans.

Who would've known that things will turn out this way?

"Wait a minute wait a minute

Mal jalla mianhande

Wae ireoni wae ireoni jakku ttokgateun mal

Uri jung hanan meonjeo yaegihaeya dwae

Yeogiseo uri geuman kkeutnae" I started off.

I know you'll ask about Tao, it's been four months? Five? I'm not really sure because I stopped counting. More like I stopped fighting, because there's nothing to fight for anyway.

Cindy Eoni slowly pushed me away and started singing, "Ije geuman ssaugo sipeo harudo

Geunyang neomeoganeun iri eobseo

Nae haruga uimi eobseo

1bun 1chodo useul il eobseo

Deoneun jasini eobseo oneureun naega malhallae"

I don't want to care anymore. I don't want to be near him again. Because if I do, I'm sure the same thing will repeat.

I ran to the other side of the stage while Cindy and Kz Eoni started roaming around too as we sing the chorus, "Nega eodiseo mwol hadeon sanggwan an hallae