Chapter 45

ERRORS AHEAD.

--

A letter from Mnet was sent to us informing Set to perform a collaboration in MAMA this year. MAMA will be held the next day and they just told us last week, how can we prepare just like that? So here we are, rehearsing at 3 am. We've been practicing since 5 am yesterday. Our only rest is meal time and our thirty-minute break after every four hours. We have to polish everything because we'll be flying to Hong Kong tonight.

As far as I can remember Mark and Taehyung is coming, probably because Got7 and BTS had their comebacks earlier this year. EXO is coming too. 3cks aren't, we didn't have our comeback because I was gone for months and when I came back to Korea, we started rehearsing and promoting Set.

Set isn't nominated, we're just invited to perform. Well, Exo is nominated while I was informed to present one of the awards. So no harm done. No money wasted.

CG-nim clapped and I collapsed on the floor, I am so tired. I just want to sleep. I heard them laugh at me. "Elle is really like a child," Eoni said while chuckling.

"Rest for today and pack your bags. Goodluck Set!" He said.

I sat up and smiled, "Kamsahamnida Oppa!" I thanked CG-nim before Sehun and Tao offered their hands to me so I can stand up. They're used to it, I always lie on the floor after rehearsing.

Tao handed me a bottle of water, I gladly took it and drank from it. He wiped the sweat off my face with my towel. Yup, Towel couple is backkkkk.

I don't know. But ever since that radio show with Kz Eoni, it felt like he came back to being the old Huang Zi Tao. Okay, not that sweet but much more better than the Huang Zi Tao I used to be with when he came back from China.

"We'll be going ahead," Eoni said, I nodded at her. We'll be having collaboration with them. Who's Eoni? Wait for it until MAMA.

"Take care, Eoni. See you tonight at the plane." I said.

"Sure," Oppa replied, they bid their goodbyes before leaving the practice room. We chose to practice here in SM because our practice rooms are bigger than theirs.

Oppa opened the door for them while we watched them as they leave the practice room. Waaah. I am really looking forward for our performance on the next day. I just hope the fans will like it. We worked hard for it and even stayed up late.

"Let's go home?" I asked the two of them, and they just gave me a nod.

I went to the couch and gathered my things, I picked out a plain white shirt and looked at them. CG-nim jist left the practice room a while ago. They were holding theur bags too. "Let's go," We made sure everything was turned off before we stepped outside, "I'll change my shirt first, you can go already." I said when we reached the comfort room.

"Nah," Tao turned to Sehun, "You can go now, I'll wait for her here."

Sehun who's really sleepy and ended up saying, "Yeah," while yawning before walking away.

I just smiled because of his cuteness, I left Tao and went inside the comfort room to change my shirt. Tao draped his arm on my shoulders when I came back.

I yawned, "Gosh. This is so tiring," I said.

He just chuckled and removed his arm when we reached the exit. He faced me and cupped my cheeks, "When you reach at your dorm eat something, okay? Then take a rest and a short shower before sleeping,"

"Hmm." I nodded my head.

I could feel my eyes tearing up but I hardly bit my lip to hold the tears back. I don't want to cry in front of him. Everything is still fresh to me. The way they meet behind my back. The fact that they did cheat on me. I don't know if it was a good thing that I knew because at least I can keep an eye on them all the time or it would've been better if I didn't know a thing. In that way, I could he clueless. I won't be hurt everytime I see any of them. I won't be reminded of something painful.