Chapter 43

ERRORS AHEAD.

--

I turned away because I thought this feeling would disappear. My heart should only beat for Huang Zi Tao. Maybe I only felt that because that's what I wanted Tao to do but he never did. Yes, that's what it really is. The guys mocked him and he just laughed with them. They look so cool together.

I counted the members then realized that there's only five of them here, plus one so make it six because Jin Oppa is in the kitchen. Kim Namjoon. Jung Hoseok. Kim Taehyung. Park Jimin. Jeon Jungkook. Kim Seokjin.

Who's missing?

Hmm.

Ah!

"Where's Suga Oppa?"

"Inside the room, composing songs." Namjoon said.

"Ahh."

"Elle!" I heard Jin Oppa called me and I rose to my feet then went to the kitchen.

"Ne, Oppa?" I already smelled the food that he's cooking. Waaaah. It smells delicious. He's like D.O Oppa.

"Say ah," He said then showed me the chopsticks with the samgyupsal, "It's hot."

I opened my mouth and he fed me, I slowly chewed the meat, "Waaaah. Oppa, mashisseoyo." I gave him two thumbs up.

His eyes widened and chuckled, "Jinjja?"

I nodded my head, "Ne! Looks like I'll visit you guys more from now on."

××

"Why do you want to go out and drink?" Taehyung asked me.

I looked at him and looked at the stars above, we're currently at the rooftop of their dorm. We decided to ditch AlLiBe and have some time alone here, of course, drinking beer. I don't know what happened but ever since I knew this guy I started to be more exposed to alcoholic drinks, I chuckled, he's a bad influence to me.

I was surprised to feel his thumb on my face, "A tear fell." I wiped my face with the back of my hand and sipped some beer from the can, "Can you already tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

I cleared my throat and looked up in the stars again, "Am I hateful?" I stole a glimpse of him, he hardly closed his eyes, then I went back staring at the dark sky. "No, you're not." I heard him say, "What made you think that way?" He added.

"People." I said, "I searched for my name in Naver," I chuckled, "There are a lot of hateful messages and comments for me. They said I am a flirt for being close with four of the hottest guys in Kpop. They said I didn't have to put too much effort in the music video because that was my nature." I looked at him and met his gaze, "Am I a flirt?"

He smirked, "If you're a flirt, you could've said yes to me when I told you what I feel for you. What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you." He drank his beer one shot and opened another can.

I sipped again, "Then there's one more," I bit my lip, "I think Tao's cheating on me." I but my lip harder to fight the tears back, "Why do they love hurting me?" I bursted into tears and I am so touched when he pulled me closer to him and caressed my back.

"Shh," He hushed, "Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must lose something good in order to gain something better. You're hurting right now, I know, but don't forget most lessons in life are learned best through pain."

That night, I knew I was talking to the right person. My eyes slowly closed and I unconsciously took a nap on his arms. But before I can fully closed my eyes, I felt him kiss my forehead and then I heard him say, "How can that jerk hurt the one that I've been dreaming of? Tss. Why can't you just love me, huh?"