New Arrival

WARNING: Although the first chapter does not depict violence or cursing, future installments will

WARNING: Although the first chapter does not depict violence or cursing, future installments will. As this story is based on an adult parody of MLP called The Mentally Advanced Series. I would encourage that if you had not watched it to do so to get a grasp of the world in which this takes place. Many of the jokes, lore, and otherwise are in reference to MAS, not just simply My Little Pony. I have also made a supercut that includes every reference and appearance of Celestia in the series. In case watching the entire MAS series maybe too time consuming. If you find Celestia, or other canon characters, used in crude and unpleasant depictions offensive, this is your warning. However, I would appreciate that you take a look anyway with an open mind.

Playlist of the entire series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6MQZ0nneqM&list=PLbr-HVHOIZZssp-9YhtFJB9Jtk91lMS8i&ab_channel=AstrumSpark

Celestia Supercut:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The morning sun shimmered through Valiance Ascalon's window. The large pale horse finished packing her briefcase and donned her metallic purple and gold armor. Her parents, a large albino shire and a dusty unicorn, awaited her along with the whole town of Salo at its entrance for Valiance's departure.

     "... And remember to mind your manners, she is generous, but easily disrespected." Valiance's mother, the unicorn, warned as she stood on her back legs to give her daughter one final hug.

     "I know, Ma. You've told me several times." Valiance replied warmly, returning the hug.

     "Don't you forget about us either, write to us when you get the chance." her father, the shire, said gruffly.

     "Yes, Pa, I knooow." Valiance teasingly replied as she also gave him one more hug, "I'll be sure to write to you as soon as I get settled."

     "Hey, Valiance!" called a young colt who squeezed his way through the crowd, "I heard you're going to Canterlot to work for Celestia. You better be nice, or she'll have ya flailed!"

     "Junior!" the colt's mother barked, slapping him in the back of the head.

     "Ow! What'd I do?! I was only telling her the truth!" the colt yelped, rubbing his head.

     Valiance chuckled, adjusting her helmet on before kneeling to the colt, "Thanks for the warning, but I think I'll be ok." She gave his mane a good ruffling before rising to her hooves. Within a few short strides, all she ever knew was behind her. Then, for one last time, she looked back to the town and proudly declared, "Hail Celestia!"