Visit at Sunset

WARNING: Although the first chapter does not depict violence or cursing, future installments will

WARNING: Although the first chapter does not depict violence or cursing, future installments will. As this story is based on an adult parody of MLP called The Mentally Advanced Series. I would encourage that if you had not watched it to do so to get a grasp of the world in which this takes place. Many of the jokes, lore, and otherwise are in reference to MAS, not just simply My Little Pony. I have also made a supercut that includes every reference and appearance of Celestia in the series. In case watching the entire MAS series maybe too time consuming. If you find Celestia, or other canon characters, used in crude and unpleasant depictions offensive, this is your warning. However, I would appreciate that you take a look anyway with an open mind.

Playlist of the entire series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6MQZ0nneqM&list=PLbr-HVHOIZZssp-9YhtFJB9Jtk91lMS8i&ab_channel=AstrumSpark

Celestia Supercut:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     A steady beep had drawn Valiance from her unconsciousness. Her ears twitched, eyes fluttering open as she turned her head towards the pulsing noise. Once her eyes adjusted, she was met by the green flicker of a heart monitor. Giving the room a quick look around, Valiance discovered that she was in the medical bay. Taking in her surroundings, her mind sparked back to before she had woken up. Recalling being ferociously attacked and a divine entity appearing to her before passing out. She winced as she twisted her body around in order to sit up.

     "Good morning, pale one." a booming voice echoed through the room. Celestia stood in the doorway with regality flowing from her presence. Blood orange and violet light from the setting sun blanketed the room. It was clearly not the morning, but Valiance was far too taken aback by the Princess's presence to even dwell on the matter. She attempted to sit up further but her body ached too much. "The changelings chewed holes into you as well, eh? It seems that everyone in the castle has a story with their scars. That is, of course, except for me." Celestia chuckled as she approached Valiance's bed.

     "Princess Celestia, I-I'm honored, but... what are you doing here?" Valiance asked, wide eyed.

     "I heard of a large pale horse wearing peculiar armor who brought aid to my soldiers. I believe that some thanks should be given to the pony who gave assistance to their incompetence."

     "Oh, I'm flattered, but to give my life in your name is my greatest reward." Valiance humbly replied.

"Ah, so you are the pony from Salo." Celestia noted, as Valiance's throat tightened from the goddess's sifting gaze, "Who would've thought a pretty face was hiding behind that helmet and musculature. For a moment, I almost thought I went into the wrong room."

     Valiance's face burned red as she quickly attempted to change the subject, "Um... b-but, what exactly happened? Why did the changelings attack Canterlot?"

     "Vengeance, no doubt. Unfortunately, it seems I missed a few, after I had glassed their homeland in an effort to eradicate them centuries ago. And yesterday's incident was their attempt to usurp me. However, the queen of the hive brought every able bodied drone into the attack and none survived. All that are left are their maggots, which I have left my dear sister to deal with... which upon speaking aloud do I realize I'll have to check up on that matter myself." Celestia huffed, "With that being said, there's another matter that I concluded over the course of our short conversation."

     The pounding of Valiance's heart rang in her ears. "And what could that be?" she asked shakily.

     A cruel smile stretched across the alicorn's face as she replied, "You have shown that you live up to your town's devotion to me. Nopony came of their own free will to aid my castle, unless they were getting paid for it. That is, except for you. Not to mention that, besides when I found you, you were able to hold yourself against the changelings. Such actions should be rewarded. So from here on, you will be my personal acolyte. Do you find your reward fulfilling?"

     The shock of Celestia's demand was overwhelming, to think even meeting Celestia would've been a dream come true. But to work with her personally... felt impossible, and yet, there it was.

     "Y-yes! Thank you, your majesty. I will serve you till my dying breath!" Though she could barely contain her scream of excitement, her eyes betrayed her attempt at composure as they twinkled with overwhelming joy.

     "I hope you don't regret those words, my dear acolyte." Celestia replied with a slight cocking of her head in feigned condolence to her dewy-eyed servant. "And what is the name of my newest underling?"

     "Valiance, Valiance Ascalon."