Chapter 11 | I love you, Gon

Start from the beginning

"Why?? Uhm..." Gon fidgeted and scratched his forehead.
'Should I tell him..?'

"Why did you like it..?
Do you like me~?"

Gon couldnt respond.

"Haha~ I was just kidding.." said Hisoka drowsily.

"I do like you, Hisoka"

Hisoka who was sleepy got surprised. His drowsy eyes widened upon hearing the statement Gon said.

"I.. I like all my friends! Haha.." Gon continued.
'No.. I shouldn't tell him yet.
He might leave..
Atleast, just until the end of this day..
Then I will tell you.'  the boy thought.

"Oh.. I see.
In that case..

I love you, Gon"

Gon quickly felt his face redden up, "What??". Hisoka watched his reaction for a while before answering.

"I love all my friends!~"

"O-oh.. haha.." The boy shyly laughed.

"Why were you blushing.. Were you embarassed? So cute.."

Gon pouted at him and continued blushing, "I was just a bit surprised!.."

"Keep pouting like that Gon~
That's also a thing I love about you.."

The boy's pout got bigger, before he burried his face in both of his arms at the ledge of the window.

"Gon~ Haha..
I was jokingg. Don't get angry at mee" said Hisoka as he gently shakes Gon.

Gon sat up and furrowed his eyesbrows at Hisoka. "I'm not angry, I'm embarassed!"

"So honest~"
Hisoka continued teasing Gon for a while. They started talking about simple things and laughed as the joked together. They also had conversations about their past, but Hisoka didn't really say much. He just listened to Gon attentively as the boy rambled about his childhood. Hisoka kept smiling as he listened to the boy.

'The day is slowly coming to an end. Can I be with you together again like this? If not, Can this moment just last forever..? I think I'll be quite okay with that. Spending an eternity just with you.. A day isn't enough.
You're the only person I feel so safe and happy to be around with, Gon..'
He thought as he slowly closed his eyes, drifting into sleep as his head leaned on the glass window.
Gon eagerly explaining something, being the last thing he sees.

The talkative boy who didn't even realize the person he was talking to has fallen asleep looked out the window. There he sees a beautiful scenery of a beach. White sand.. and small waves that could be seen in the distance. The blue sea water dazzling with the sunlight. Gon's eyes lit up.

"Ah! Hisoka, look! The bea.."
He looked at the red haired boy who was fast asleep leaning on the glass window with an expression he has never seen before. An expression that was so careless and relaxed. This causes him to smile and chuckle. 'You finally fell asleep..' He reaches his hand out to fix the few red bangs that were covering the boy's face moving it behind his ear. He got captivated. Before Gon even realized, the beach that caught his attention earlier has already passed.

'Ah! Aw..'
He turned his attention back to Hisoka. Gon watched him closely. He noticed how long the boy's eyelashes were, the slightly wavy red hair, and the soft red lips that kissed him ealier complimenting his pale skin. Not once did the smile on Gon's face ever left.
'You really are handsome when you're not being creepy, hehe.." he thought.
'Oh! Wont his neck hurt.."

The boy immediately stood up and sat beside Hisoka. Gon took his head and carefully rested it on his shoulder.
'Whoo.. I hope that didnt wake him up..'
Hisoka struggled a little bit, unconsiously helding hands with Gon as he snuggled closer to the boy.
'Ah..'

Minutes later, time passed by silently and peacefully for Gon who was now feeling sleepy. He kept trying to stop his head from falling.
With drowsy eyes and a slightly open mouth, he looked at the head beside him that was laying comfortable on his shoulder. Gon leaned his head on Hisoka's, being cushioned by the soft red hair.
The boy also drifted to sleep.

.....

Hearing loud footsteps from the other passengers, Hisoka opened his eyes.

His golden eyes wandered around the train and saw people who were now getting off. They have arrived at their destination, Chestero City.

He felt something leaning on top of his head, and a soft hand that was intertwined with his. After quickly noticing that Gon wasn't in his seat, Hisoka felt extreme bliss.
'What.. Are we seriously holding hands right now while leaning on eachother~?' he smiled at the thought.

'Ugh. I dont wanna move, but..
we have to get off the train.."

Hisoka slowly let go of Gon's hand and lightly tapped the boy's thighs, while still not removing his head.
"Gon~ Wake up~
We need to get off now.."

"H-huh! Whwhat.." said the boy as he woke up rubbing his eyes. "Oh.. We're already here" While sitting up, Gon looked at Hisoka beside him and noticed alot of drool on his red hair. "AH!"

After Gon completely sat up, Hisoka followed after and looked at him. "Hm~?"

"Uhm.. I think I.."

Before Gon could even finish what he was saying, Hisoka grabbed his hand and walked out of the train. When they were outside, he stopped walking.
"What is it, Gon~?"

"Uh yeah. You see.. I think I drooled in your hair! I'm sorry!" Said Gon as he put his hands together and leveled it to his face.

"Oh?~" Hisoka touched his hair and felt alot of wet substance. He looked at his fingers and licked it.
"Mhm.. It is your saliva"

"AH! Hisoka, stop tasting my saliva! It's disgusting.. Also what do you mean by 'it is your saliva'? Who else could it have been then?!"

"Hm.. Is this how you treat someone you drooled on?~ My precious hair.." Hisoka said in a fake sad tone.

"Argh.. I know, I drool a lot when I sleep.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have rested my head on you.." Gon moped.

"No, Gon. Dont be sorry for that" Hisoka grinned at him as they looked at eachother.
"Thanks!
For laying me on your shoulder..
I had a good sleep thanks to you~"

The boy grinned back,
"You're welcome!"

The two started walking out the train station when Hisoka suggested something, "Gon~ Let's go to a mall first before the amusement park"

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm gonna fix my hair in there~ I cant walk around with saliva on my hair all day.."

"Oh.. You're right. Sure!"

"Also.. I just remembered,
I thought you were the one who's gonna wake me up~?"

"Gah..
You're right.. Sorry"

"Haha~"

The two then happily started walking together to the nearby mall while holding hands.