Chapter 10 | Cherry Knot

(Hey its me author. This one's a bit long since i love u guys like that ❤️)

2:00 pm

Gon sliced into the chocolate cake with a fork while Hisoka leaned over and slightly opened his mouth. The boy carefully put the cake into Hisoka's mouth.

"Ahh- mm~" He slowly chewed and looked at Gon who had a happy expression on his face.

"Is it good?" The boy asked.

"Very~"
Hisoka wasn't really a big fan of sweet stuff, but since he was being fed by Gon, It almost tasted like heaven to him.
"Hey~ feed me the cherry, I'm gonna show you something"

"Okay!" Gon eagerly fed him the cherry.

After a few seconds of eating the cherry, Hisoka took out a knot from his mouth and showed it to Gon. The boy looked at him confusely.
"Do you know what this means~?"

"Um, not really"

"If you could do this to the stem of a cherry with your tongue, that means you're a good kisser~"

The boy's eyes lit up, "What? For real?"

"Yes~ Want to see if its true?" he smirked.

Gon immediately took the cherry knot from Hisoka's hand and untangled it. He put it in his mouth and moved it around with excitement.

Hisoka who was surprised blushed a little bit. 'That was just in my mouth, you know..' he thought.

For a while Gon kept trying it but also kept failing.
"Agh! Why can't I do it?!" the boy exclaimed.

Hisoka who was in front of him had his chin on the table while looking at Gon with a frown. "Gonn~ Enough with thatt. Feed me the rest of the cakee"

"Just wait! I think I almost have it.." said Gon as he tried again.

"Gonn..."
While sulking Hisoka managed to finish the cake. He pressed the button and the waiters came over to give him the bill. He paid with his card already while Gon was still trying to make a knot with full concentration. A bit angry, he stood up from his chair and walked near the boy.
"Come on, lets go".
The boy nodded and followed him out of the restaurant with the cherry stem still in his mouth.

When they were outside, Hisoka suddenly stopped walking causing Gon to look at him.
"Gon".

"Mm?" The boy said.

"Stop that. Now".

Gon tilted his head at him and perked his eyebrows up. Hisoka glared at him and quickly tickled the boy's side.

"MM!" Gon resisted for a while before bursting out laughing. When he had the chance, Hisoka grabbed his cheeks and quickly put two fingers in the boy's mouth shoving it deeply causing him to gag, before pulling it out with the stem. He then threw the stem on the sidewalk and licked his fingers.
'Stupid stem.. because of you Gon didn't finish feeding me' he thought.