Chapter 7 | Ouch! that gotta hurt

11:20 am

"GON!"

Killua ran towards Gon with a worried expression and smacked his head.
"Oww.. WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Gon exclaimed as he glared at Killua.

The white haired boy glared back at him and shouted, "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? I SEARCHED FOR YOU EVERYWHERE. YOU WERENT EVEN ANSWERING MY TEXTS AND CALLS"

Gon moved closer to his face and shouted back at him,
"OKAY, CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING? ALSO WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY, AND WHY DID YOU LOOK FOR ME. YOU SHOULDVE BEEN HAPPY THAT I DIDNT TAG YOU ALONG, RIGHT?"

"HOW AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO SCREAM WHEN YOU'RE DOING THE SAME THING IDIOT! ALSO WHY WOULD I BE HAPPY THAT YOU DIDNT TAG ME ALONG? I NEVER SAID I WASNT GOING TO HANG OUT WITH YOU" Said Killua as he also moved his face closer to Gon while still shouting.

Gon covered his ears with both his hands, "AGH. SHUT UP" He ran back inside their bedroom where Hisoka was hiding at and locked the door.

"HEY!" Killua banged on the door. "DID YOU JUST LOCK THE DOOR ON ME?"

Gon was so angry while he looked through his dresser looking for clothes he was gonna wear, "YEAH, YEAH I DID LOCK THE DOOR ON YOU. YOU'RE ANNOYING."

Hisoka who was chilling under their bed was silently humming with a happy expression on his face. 'Oh how cute~ They're like a married couple~' he thought to himself.

"Annoying.. huh?" Killua who was enraged used his nen and bust the door open. Gon looked back at him surprised, but before he could even say anything he was quickly grabbed by the shoulder and pinned to the wall.
"Ah, Killua! Let go-"

"Say that again."

"Huh?" asked Gon with a little hint of fear in his big brown eyes. Killua was looking at him very coldly while tightening his grip on his shoulders.

"Say it again... that I'm annoying"

Hisoka moved closer to the edge of the bed to get a better view of the scenario in front of him, 'Sexy drama~' He thought with a big smile on his face.

Gon's small amount of fear turned into anger, "Yeah! You are annoying"

"Tch.." Killua roughly shifts his grip from Gon's shoulders to his small wrists and pins it hard against the wall. Hisoka's eyes widen as he witnesses the whole thing, 'Yes Killua~ Snap at him~' the pervert thought as he digested in his mind everything that was taking place.

Killua then put one leg between gon's legs, causing the boy's towel to slip off. Gon's eyebrows furrowed like never before.
Killua tried to lean in for a kiss, until he  felt his crotch getting kneed by the boy who he pinned in front of him. He then slouched and crouched as he rubbed his crotch.

Hisoka who was surprised by what happened (👁👄👁) covered his mouth with one hand. 

Gon picked up his towel and covered his lower half, and continued to look for clothes in his dresser, not paying any mind to the cramping boy behind him. "I'm not doing this today with you, Killua" Gon said in an angry but serious tone.

Killua slowly stood up and looked at Gon with a scared but furious expression, "What the hell, Gon! Do you not want me to conceive babies?!"

"Hm?.. It's not like there are any girls you will be interested in" Gon responded in a carefree manner. Hisoka stopped himself from laughing out loud.