Chapter 11 | I love you, Gon

3:00 pm

Gon and Hisoka boarded the train after they bought tickets to Chestero City. They sat apart facing eachother by the window, and made themselves comfortable as the train departed.
"I'm glad there arent a lot of people"
Gon said as he looked around the train. He then faced forward to see Hisoka who was staring at him while leaning by the ledge of the window on his arm. "Yeah, I'm glad too~" he replied in a tone that had a hint of tiredness.
"Gon, how long is the trip..?"

"I think it was an hour and 30 minutes"
Gon watched Hisoka as he looked out the window, noticing his deep golden eyes narrowing.

"I see.." The red haired boy replied.

"Hisoka, are you tired already? Hehe.." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I haven't slept at all yet.. Since yesterday~"

"What?! Why?" Gon exclaimed looking worried. "You must be so tired then! We did so much walking today after all.."

"Hm? Not at all.." Hisoka looked at him in the eyes.
"Just looking at you is enough to make me feel energized.." he smirked.

Gon felt his heart beat faster and  he grinned at him with eyes closed, "Well, I'm glad!"
He then immediately looked out the window, 'This is bad.. If I blush in front of him, he'll surely notice'

"Besides.. Why would I sleep when I can hang out with you~"

Gon slightly covered his face and didn't make eye contact.
"What does that even mean.. You should sleep.." he said in a quiet voice but loud enough for Hisoka to hear.

Hisoka who was still staring at the boy was carefully observing him. He watched Gon in front of him as he was looking out the window.
Noticing his small fingers tapping the ledge near the window, the pinkish cheeks that were slightly covered by his other hand, the big honey brown eyes that relected the sunlight outside. He carefully observed all of it with his softest expression.

'Gon, I wonder why...
Simply seeing you like this,
You look so enchanting to me.

Why is that...

I don't want to break you anymore.'

Gon looked at him and they locked eyes. The boy slowly smiled at him, "Are you sleepy? Hehe.."

Hisoka didn't respond. He continued staring at the boy's shining honey brown eyes that looked at him with such warmth and gentleness.

"If you're sleepy, just sleep!
We still have a long time to get there..
I'll watch over you"

Hisoka slowly blinks at him and smiled, "Really..? I'll take you up on that offer~"

"Yeah, dont worry about anything else!
Just rest. I'll wake you up when we get there"

'I know, Gon.
You never leave anyone behind,
Because you're always like that.
So kind and loving.. Complete opposite of me' Hisoka thought as he stopped his eyes from slowly drifting away.

"Gon".

"Yeah?" Gon replied. He looked at Hisoka who was in front of him with half closed eyes.

"When I kissed you,
Did you really like it?"

"H-Huh? yeah."

"Why?"