There's more to it?

~ Ron's POV ~

"He's gone?!" I yelled in pain. My eyes were wide and dripping tears like a waterfall as I broke down to the floor and cried. I held onto my robes tightly and I'm pretty sure I ripped them a little. I got a gentle rub on the back by McGonagall, but that wasn't what I needed.

Soon enough, Hermione, Ginny and Fred with George burst in the room, Ginny first to go sit next to Harry. He died, and that's all she cares for?! I don't wanna give up.. No, I can't give up. I have to find a way.. But.. He's dead.. There's nothing I can do. 

Hermione whispered something to McGonagall and I heard her gasp. My gaze turned up a bit and I saw the professor kinda freak out, before nodding painfully.

I looked confused, but then.. Something was coming back to me.. My head hurts.. Ugh.. 

I fell to the ground as a flashback hit me. I see notebooks, quills, ink bottles.. Harry and Hermione were sat there arguing whileI giggled at them.

"For the fifth time, it's called a Melokreta! There are only three in the world and Hogwarts has one!" Hermione yelled.

"Melokreta... It's a strange name, isn't it?" Harry asked.

"Yeah... Very strange" I said. "we better do more research on it, maybe we'll need days" I continued.

"But I need to know what that egg says!" Harry yelled at us both.

My mind turned back to normal as I looked back up in shock. 

"Melokreta..!" I jumped in hope. 

I grabbed McGonagall by the shoulders and begged for her the strange liquid that was written in their history book, also in their potions recepies book. I was desperate to get Harry back. He was, in fact, my lover too. I should be.

Mcgonagall nodded in fear and dragged me out of the infirmary. She dragged me up somewhere to a weird room with thousands of keys. She grabbed a few and once again dragged me out and back around the long hallways, eventually getting to an empty, dark room with nothing but a large amount of doors on each wall. The only one that was different was the entrance, that was a glass door on the inside as to have anyone who enters know the way out. 

The professor tried the same key on each door and groaned when she couldn't find it. She let me stay out once the right door opened and came back holding a bottle that was the size of her index and middle finger together. It was half empty and I just thought it needed a single drop, but no.

We made our way back to the infirmary, and she just forced him to drink it until the last small drop. She then went back out to put the stack of keys in the room, coming back not so long after. 

A gasp and chocking noises were heard. I turned my head around, and-