Please, Harry, wake up!

~ Ron's POV ~

I calmed myself down and walked to my dorm, tears streaming down my face. I layed on my usually soft bed. This time it felt harder than a rock. I took deep breaths and slowly fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up, but felt numb across my body. I slowly sat up and groaned, only to realize there were still tears on my face. I quickly wiped them away and got up, getting into something more comfortable and ran to the Great Hall, eating a bit of breakfast before I went to the infirmary. I knocked on the door and Madame Pomfrey opened it. She sighed and let me in, being visibly disappointed. I nodded at her and got to Harry's bed, sitting on the chair next to it. I put his hand in mine and took a deep breath.

"He doesn't seem like he'll wake up anytime soon.. He's badly hurt.. I doubt he'll make it" said Pomfrey.

My eyes widened and filled with tears at her words.

"No.. No! This can't be true!~"

"Unfortunately, it is true, Mr Weasley.. I have a job to do, so could you look after him for me?" She sighed and stared at me.

I nodded and sniffled as she left. I completely broke down and put my head on Harry's chest, hearing the door open and close just as fast as I could blink my tears away.

Then I felt something cold touch my leg. I looked down to see a familiar black dog pressing his nose against my ankle. I gasped in surprise and almost fell off my chair. He transformed back and sat on the chair opposite of me.

"Sirius.. you shouldn't have come!" I told him through my tears, wiping them away with my thumb.

"He's my godson for Merlin's sake.. I had to come.." I could see the tear roll off his cheek and drip on Harry's pillow.

We stayed there for hours, waiting for Madame Pomfrey or someone else who could help. Dumbledore came in a couple times, making Sirius freak out and immediately turn back into the black dog before realizing it was him.

I went out at dinner time and left Sirius with Harry. The Great Hall was quiet, unlike usually. I was confused at the sudden change and sat down next to Hermione and Ginny.

"Ron.. what happened?" asked Hermione, seeing the terrible state I was in.

"Harry..~" I couldn't continue my sentence and held back to holding down. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around slowly but in anger.

"Oh? Ronnie is crying? Someone broke his heart?" laughed Draco. I got up and growled, grabbing him by the collar of his cloak.

"Shut.. up.. Malfoy!" I threw my hand up and brought it down, stopping right before I hit his face.

He started laughing and smirked "Weak redhead" he chuckled.

I growled and did it again, this time slapping him hard to the point my palm was left across his face.

He gasped in surprise and ran away, as I felt a cold hand grab the nape of my neck and drag me out.