The Yule Ball

It's the Yule Ball today. Harry and Ron are way too nervous for this. Harry was  ready and sitting in the common room. He saw Ron walk awkwardly to him.

~ Harry's POV ~

I saw him there. He looked nice, but he doubt that. I agree that the outfit he was wearing was not that good but he looked good. I got up and walked to him, smiling. He blushed as I caught his hand. I dragged him to the great hall, where the Yule Ball would take place. As we got there, everyone looked shocked. 'Well come on, turn on the music!' I yelled. The music started with a soft waltz. I felt Ron put his arms around my neck, I put mine on his waist. As we danced, our faces fot closer and closer to each other. When the music stopped, we sat down by Hermione and looked around. The place was literally beautiful. Knowing it was Christmas made it even better.

After a few hours, we headed to the common room

After a few hours, we headed to the common room. Me and Ron sat down while Hermione went to her dorm. The next morning we found each other asleep, hugging one another. I found it cute but Ron completely freaked out. I mean... It wasn't like anyone was awake to see us, but what if someone was? What would we tell them?
Hermione is the only one who knows. Krum looked so happy with her, Ron keeps telling me that he's the enemy but that's not the point! What? Does it matter if both of us are competing to win a stupid challenge? Stupid... But dangerous. We both risked our lives but he didn't say anything. As usual. I got up and sighed. It's not like I wanted to sleep with him. I think we fell asleep when we sat down then. I got to our dorm and changed quickly and then Ron did the same. I went to the great hall with him and sat down next to him. He held my hand under the table and we started eating, smirking at each other. Hermione walked in and sat down on the opposite side. She looked a bit nervous, looking at Krum all the tine. 'Is everything alright, Hermione?' Ron asked. 'Yeah.. I'm just a bit tired, I didn't sleep well.' She replied. He shrugged and kept eating, clearly hadn't noticed that Hermione rolled her eyes. I chuckled seing her and leaned back. I couldn't wait to go back to the common room. After about half an hour, we headed back and I crushed on the couch. The next task was in about... Well, just a few months. I'm so nervous for this... If the first task is dragons, what could actually be the second one? Surviving acid? Deadly scorpions? It could even be lava! This is so crazy for me. And not only that, Ron and I had a fight about me putting my name in the goblet of fire, which I really did not! This is not alright. I can't do this, but I can't escape anyway...