A fresh start

~ Ron's POV ~
I was too bloody scared to tell him... But I did. I'm not scared anymore, if you think about it, we kissed! I kept mumbling to myself after that night. I didn't want anything like this to happen but it did. It was, once again, a night in the common room. This time I was alone. Hermione had left her parchment on the table so I decided to copy, I wouldn't tell her anything. I felt a hand on my shoulder suddenly and turned around to see Harry smirking cheekly. I smiled and nodded for no exact reason, seeming like an Idiot. Harry sat next to me, pulling me closer to him. I sat on his lap and smirked widely. He whispered 'I love you, Ronnie. I'm not sure why... But I do.' I smiled and whispered back 'I love you too.' He surprisingly kissed me passionately, in where I kissed back. It felt too wrong, at the same time... It felt more right than it felt wrong. I mean, we love eachother. It's nothing illegal... He bit my lip softly and I moaned, not too loudly. As we both closed our eyes, we didn't notice McGonagall staring at us. She coughed and we immediately pulled away 'P-professor McGonagall...' mumbled Harry. I turned pale and got off his lap, embarrassed. 'So, I wake up at the middle of the night, not ONLY to find you two awake, but snogging! I, of course, can't do anything to stop you. But I have to tell Dumbl~' 'No!' I yelled, before McGonagall could finish her sentence. 'Please don't...' I continued. Harry and McGonagall just glared. 'I don't want anyone else to find out about us...' 'I agree' said Harry. 'If someone finds out, we're dead.' I nodded. McGonagall sighed and looked at us. 'I suppose I can keep it a secret for now..' 'Thank you!' both me and Harry said. 'Now off to bed boys! Tomorrow is your Quidditch match, Harry. And you, Ron... Extra exams.' she smiled and left. After making sure she really had left, we continued kissing. We didn't want anything or anyone to stop us. The next day, Hermione wakes us up. As I wake up I see that my head was on Harry's lap, close to his crotch zone. I got up and looked around. 'Hmm... Sleeping with Harry I see, ain't I right?' She teased me. 'Stop it, Hermione' I mumbled. She giggled and pecked my cheek. As I went to the dorm, I walked back down to wake up Harry. Hermione had left him there, still sleeping and snoring loudly. 'Harry, sweetie... Time to wake up, you'll miss your match!!' I yelled up on his ear. He woke up. 'Morning, Ronnie.' He smirked. I kissed his cheek. 'You gotta go to your match' 'I know. Let's go!' He said before leaving. I followed him until we reached the Quidditch field.