What's going on?

A/n

I'm so sorry I kept y'all waiting! I've been on a writing break due to mental health problems and not being able to focus. I'll try to continue my stories and maybe start new ones too. (plus I've given up on Harry Potter so that may also be a reason as for my break). Thank you all for the support and 21k views! I appreciate anyone who has read it and I hope you enjoy this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

~ Ron's POV ~

As I stared into nothingness trying to figure out what was wrong, I was snapped right back into reality by a screeching McGonagall. The same figure as before sprinted in and out at the speed of light. It was.. It was too fast to catch who it was. But why here? Why now? Who is this mysterious figure and why are they getting in the same room as me, constantly?!

I look at McGonagall, a concerned look on my face. "Professor.. Are you alright?" I manage out, my heart sinking with worry.

"That.. That was Potter! It has to be him!" she squeaked out through panicked breaths, and it hit me like a boomerang.

His broomstick.. It's fast enough to do that. It's fast enough to scare us all like that. It was fast enough to haunt me.

I stormed out of the room, looking around with a hint of hope in my eyes. They were full of tears about to burst. They were about to become a fountain from how bad I wanted to see him.

I ran around, eventually giving up with searching. It wasn't worth it. He wasn't there.

I ran off into my dormitory, starting to cry in frustration.

"HARRY!" I screamed, burying my face in a pillow. "JUST COME OUT FROM HIDING ALREADY!"

---

Darkness. That's all I can see. A dull, black colour. But it was different this night. I could feel someone was watching me. I sit up, grabbing my wand from the bedside table. "Lumos" I whisper, a faint light powering through the tip of the thin wood.

I look around but there's no sign of human or animal in the room.

"Nox." I whisper, putting my wand down when the light went off. I layed myself under the sheets, but that same feeling made me uneasy. I tossed and turned, but nothing. I couldn't sleep. I knew someone was there.

But then, a strange whisper flies through my ears. A strange.. Very strange, yet.. very familiar whisper.

"Get up! Come with me. I'm alive."