I failed

~ Ron's POV ~

I broke into tears when he wouldn't let me go. I didn't know what to do. I needed to talk to Sirius about what had happened to Harry. Even if he couldn't come to us, he would give me advice. He would know what to do.

I tried running away, but he was too strong and his grip too tight. He dragged me to his office, throwing me on the chair in front of his desk before getting in himself, shutting the door and locking it. I stayed still, tears forming in my eyes that I let loose.  He growled at my action and slammed his palm on his desk, making me flinch.

"What happened with Potter? Why did you let him out of your sight?!" he yelled/whispered. Now he's blaming me?!

I didn't answer and stared at my feet. I suddenly felt his cold, thick fingers grab my jaw and push it so I look at him.

"Answer my question." he ordered. I shook my head timidly and he grunted, letting me go and starting to pace around the dark room.

"Please.. let me go.." I mumbled. I had to leave. I didn't want to stay in this room with the slim and tall man who gave us four years of hell. We knew we needed the potion classes, but he was just cruel in many different ways.

"LET ME GO!!" I screamed. I heard footsteps approaching the door and then..

*knock knock*

Who could that be? Isn't everyone with Barty Crouch Jr?

Snape opened the door with a loud groan to see Filch. Great! Another madman!

"Professor Snape, they're asking for you. Barty won't say the truth, and they need Veritaserum." his gaze turned to me. "And.. please, let the boy go. He needs sleep."

Sleep?! Yeah right, that was the most sarcastic his voice has ever been.

The professor nodded and walked out. That was my chance. I stormed out, almost knocking Filch over. I went up to the common room and quickly said the password to the fat lady. She let me in and I ran to the fireplace Sirius first appeared on. I got on my knees and sniffled, staring into the crackling log fire.

"Sirius come on.." I whined.

After a few minutes, I saw a face form in between the flames. (let's not mention that my leg looks like raw chicken from goosebumps) It was Sirius.

I gasped in surprise and got closer to the fire.

"Hey, Ron. Where's Harry?" Sirius looked around, visibly confused.

I almost broke down at his words, but I held myself. He raised an eyebrow and gulped.

"Ron..? What happened to Harry?" he glared at me.

I quickly explained, being on the edge to crying. He stared at me in surprise, him tearing up himself.

"I'm coming" is what he said before his head disappeared underneath the fire.

I gasped and got up, starting to pace around in my own thoughts.

He's coming? What if they catch him? What will happen then?

(Thank you so so much for 5k reads! I'm so glad you're enjoying this story and I'm sorry I'm not posting often. I have just completely gave up on Harry Potter and I'm not interested anymore, but I won't stop writing until the story is over. Thanks for reading!    ~ Mick)