Mark from the Cat

Hey guys! I'm so incredibly sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've been really busy with online school and getting adjusted to our crazy stupid schedule which I utterly hate for being so complicated. And I was at my friend's house after school Friday until Saturday and then I went to my other friend's house to go swimming with the friend and we had dinner and left at 11 pm and then I woke up at 7:30 am for Indian School and I couldn't take a nap and felt dead all day and then I had a robotics meeting from 4-6 so I am completely dead. Thanks for listening to my busy week even if that wasn't even half of it!

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG!!!" Alya screamed at Marinette as she walked into the classroom.

All of their classmates turned to Marinette to see what Alya had noticed. "What?" Marinette asked in complete confusion.

"What do you mean what? You have a hickey?" Alya asked. She never thought her friend would get one before her. And not cover it up.

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She then pulled out her phone while letting the class gape at her neck. She opened up her camera app and flipped it to her neck. She looked at the screen and saw a red mark, partially covered by her shirt.

She shut her eyes before mumbling not so quietly under her breath, "That stupid cat! He didn't even tell me!"

Nino raised his eyebrow in confusion at her words. "A cat gave you a hickey, dudette? How's that even possible?"

She snorted, "Since when can cats give hickeys? No! It was from a person who I will be yelling at in a few determined minutes."

The students all glanced at each other, wondering bait what she was talking about. Suddenly a panting Adrien stumbled into the door. "Sorry I'm late! I slept in a little!" He panted.

Alya and Nino's jaws dropped and they said in unison, "You slept in?!"

Adrien blushed brightly before slipping into his seat. Then Marinette stomped over to him and yelled, "Mr.Agreste! What is this?"

He looked at the pronounced mark on her neck before smirking while looking at her face. He quickly masked the smirk after he was sure Marinette had seen it with an innocent expression before saying, "A hickey?"

Marinette was furious. "Seriously? Did you not think about what people would say?"

"But you were just too tempting!" Adrien whined. How was he supposed to hold himself back? He was just a hormonal teenage boy!

The class was jaw dropped at the exchange between the most awkward people who liked each other. "Well, now everyone knows!" Marinette fumed.

Adrien threw his hands up. "What? They were bound to find out sooner or later!"

"And I prefer later! I won't stop getting pestered now!" Marinette complained.

Kim interrupted their weird banter, "Wait! You guys are dating?"

Marinette snorted, "We've been dating for 6 months. I can't believe none of you guys noticed!"

Everyone's jaws dropped and Alya also had a look of disbelief. They were like the most awkward kids ever in real life and completely oblivious and they were dating for SIX MONTHS!

Then Ms.Busier walked in and said, "Class take your seats and get your stuff out."

She noticed the class frozen in their places and raised an eyebrow and asked, "What happened while I was gone?"

"Did you know Marinette and Adrien have been dating for 6 months?!" Alya yelled out. She was obviously furious that Marinette hadn't told her.

Ms.Busier gave a pointed look at the couple and said, "They finally figured out or did you tell them?"

The class stared incredulously at Ms.Busier, confused that she was taking it so easily and at her response. "They saw this," Marinette said while pointing to her hickey while Adrien smirked at the claim he made on her neck.

Ms.Busier chuckled. Alix jumped in, not being able to withhold her confusion, "Ms.Busier knew you guys were together?"

The couple made a pointed look towards their teacher. "She actually walked in on us in the janitor's closet and we made her promise to not tell anyone unless we let her." Adrien said.

Marinette continued, "She squealed so hard when she realized that 'Adrienette' had sailed I still have problems hearing right now."

The class looked at Ms.Busier who began to blush brightly. "It's not my fault I was so excited about them getting together after so long of them dancing around each other!" After hearing her class give out chuckles and laughs of agreement she focused up. "Anyways! We can talk about this at lunch! Back to work!"

Hey again! I wasn't really sure how to ended this but I hope you enjoyed it. It actually became longer than I expected since this was a lot shorter at first until I added Ms.Busier's opinion because I thought it would be fun to make her fan girl. Thanks so much for over 2.5k reads!!

Read, Vote, and Comment!
-I<3TooManyFandoms