5k Special!!! - Cinderella AU

So this is my 5k special. I am so happy that I got to 5k reads. For me it's an awesome accomplishments especially since it's been a couple months since I've started this book! If this isn't what you wanted for the 5k special I'm sorry.

There are a couple things I have to mention about this one shot. Gabriel is a supportive and kind father.  There are some mentions of abuse and she does get whipped but I have signs at the start and end. There is no Chat Noir, only a Ladybug and she isn't a superhero, just a persona.

"Hurry up, Maribrat! You have to polish my jewelry!" Chloe screeched out in anger.

"Coming Chloe!" Marinette yelled with a sad smile. She was used to the constant mistreatment. She hated it but she had to stay due to having no money and no where else to go.

Her annoying, bratty stepsisters stole all her father's money after he passed and always abused her when he was gone. Especially now that he'll never find out since he was dead.

Marinette quickly finished sweeping all the dust and throwing it away. Then she quickly got to Chloe and took one of the new handkerchief's in hand and began rubbing the dusty jewelry making it back into mint condition.

As Marinette slowly polished the shiny jewels including ruby, jade, and some diamond, Chloe stumbled and spilled all of her tea onto Marinette and the jewelry.

"Eeeeaaaaah!" Chloe shrieked. "You filthy peasant! How dare you ruin my jewelry and on purpose! Mother! Look! She made me spill my tea on the necklace!"

Candissa walked over with an furious expression resting on her face. "Look what you did, you filthy low life peasant! After all we've done for you and letting you stay in this house!"

Fury was etched into Marinette's face. She yearned for justice from her step sisters and her step mother, far away from them to live a happy life. She hadn't done anything wrong! She just polished the jewlery and CHLOE spilled the drink not her!

After Candissa saw the fury etched in her face she grabbed Marinette by the ear and dragged her out to the back to whip her. She yelled for Lila, who was getting ready upstairs to come watch.

⚠️ Do not read this part if you don't like a abuse and whipping scenes ⚠️

They shackled her to the pole and her step mother brought out the whip. Candissa tore at the back of Marinette's worn out maid's shirt and slammed the whip down own her back.

Marinette screamed agony. It hurt and felt like her back was lit on fire and was shriveling up into nothing. "Quiet, brat!" Her step mother yelled.

She cracked the whip right under the spot hit before and Marinette cried silent tears. She couldn't bare the pain. Candissa noticed her about to let loose another shill scream so she stopped cracking the whip. She let her loose of the shackles and said, "Come back in two hours you trash!"

Lila, Marinette's other step sister giggled in happiness that her annoying step sister got whipped and said, "Chloe let's go get some food and leave this trash out here!"

⚠️It's over now!⚠️

Marinette fumbled as she walked off into the huge garden. It had multiple blossoming flowers and tons of trees giving it a tall and bountiful look. Marinette looked in pride at her garden. She had kept it neatly waking up at 4 every morning just to water each and every plant, just the right amount for it to keep growing. It took about an hour but she didn't mind.

She walked over to her favorite tree, the Cherry Blossom. She had played on it as a child with her father, climbing the tree and being pushed on the swing extended from one of the branches.