My Mystery Man

Since the first part of the story is Arianas point of view i decided to make this chapter on Mystery mans point of view but dont worry you'll find out his identity soon enough promise!! Please leave comments and some ideas on a name for mystery man i still havent found a good one.

Mystery Man's POV

I couldnt stop thinking about her Ariana i like the way that sounded coming from my lips and i felt so connected to her. But she seemed afraid of me and that was the last thing i wanted her to feel. I constantly thought of her and sometimes peeked inside her head to realize she thought of me too but not in the same way. I was finally going to meet her tomorrow at school but i still wouldnt let her find out who i was, i needed to gain her trust first so i would start things off slowly.

Our last conversation didnt go to well she tried to get me to leave her alone by ignoring me. I should have kept my thoughts to myself especially when i told her i wanted her. Sometimes i could be so straight forward with people that it usually got me into alot of trouble.

As i laid there on my bed looking up at the ceiling i heard a knock on the door,

"Hey bro, do you want to head out and play some soccer, i brought some hot chicks?", my brother Gabriel asked me

"Yeah sure i'll be out in a few"  i mumbled.

He waited until i pulled myself out of bed and practically dragged me out of my room.

At the bottom of the stairs were the hot chicks my brother brought home i wasnt even the slightest bit interested in them as they grinded on me. I just pushed them off and kept on walking.

They didnt seem to happy about being rejected so they shoved past me with there heads held high and grabbed on to my brother who had a big smirk on his face. I felt like punching him, but i resisted the urge. I didnt want any other girl i wanted Ariana even though i couldnt get physically close to her. I grinded my teeth together and walked back up to my room. To get lost in my thoughts and take a peek at Arianas.

Arianas POV

I let out a big sigh for some crazy reason i kind of missed Mystery Man talking to me i must be really insane to be thinking about someone who i dont know let alone what he looks like. I kind of had an idea he was sexy by the way he talked. But since Friday night when i got pissed off at him i guess i hurt his feelings because he hasnt talked to me.

It was Sunday night and here i sat in the kitchen looking forlorn and poking at my food, kind of like a little kid when they dont like whats on there plate. It was like i craved to hear his voice in my head. I had no idea i could feel like this for someone but when he finally sees me he might not like what he see's and move on, and it wouldnt be the first time i had to deal with rejection, i was immune to it already. I stood up, washed my dishes and slowly climbed the stairs, i got to my room and belly flopped onto the bed. I stayed like that for a while taking everything that he told me and realized he was the one for me. But what if he doesnt feel the same for you the thought of that brought tears to my eyes which i immediately wiped away. Got up off my bed and headed to the bathroom where i took a long hot shower, cleansed my face and blow dried my hair. The clock on my bedside table read 11:30 as I got back into bed and pulled the blankets on me and right before i drifted into sleep i heard him say softly,

"Good night MY Ariana"

Let me know what you guys think of it so far i would really appreciate if ya could help me choose a name for mystery man prefarably a hispanic name.

<3 chika_flaka<3