My Mystery Man Chapter One

A very special thank you to CandyLove 18 who gave me a better title for my story she deserves some credit!

This is my first wattpad story so please comment on it and i hope ya enjoy it!!

CHAPTER 1

It was just like any other day, me getting teased on how i looked by the popular girls. I was average looking you could say, medium length black hair on the short side big brown eyes typical hispanic girl. I was so lost in my thoughts i hadnt realized i was at my house already my mom brought me back to reality asking me, "How was school today, Ariana?" I looked at her and responded, " Same way its been since my first day of high school Mom". "Honey dont look at it that way graduation is just around the corner, and maybe this will be the year you finally find that special someone," she told me as i walked right past her and slowly climbed the stairs to my room. As i sat there on my bed looking at the reflection in my floor length mirror, the only thing that screamed in my mind was "Do i really look that bad?" And thats when i heard his voice for the first time it was merely a whisper,"You're beautiful to me inside and out". I jumped off my bed and looked around my huge bedroom and no one was there. "I must be going crazy" i mumbled to myself. I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen i was on the last stair when he whispered to me again,"Your not crazy".