20. Baby honey

Zayn couldn't have been more thankful that Louis had already gone home for the holidays because as soon as he opened the door to his apartment, Harry was already all over him. He reached his hands up and grabbed hold of Zayn's face, lips on lips and tongues crashing together as Harry pushed Zayn up against the wall, pressing his body against Zayn's as close as possible, their torsos knocking into each other, rubbing up against each other like they were wild wolves who'd been let free from a cage.

Harry then removed his hands from the sides of Zayn's face and began unraveling his scarf, throwing it on the floor as well as his own, long fingers frantically unbuttoning his coat and pulling it off forcefully. As Harry removed his coat Zayn could feel his cock in his pants pulsating already in the dark of his living room, his body buzzing eagerly for more of Harry's electrifying touch.

"I've wanted this so bad," Harry breathed into Zayn's neck, kissing his skin hungrily.

Zayn's hands traveled down Harry's back, inching their way under his sweater, his fingertips tracing heavy lines deep across Harry's back muscles and he began panting just feeling his muscles and skin that were now his to touch freely.

"Have me, I'm yours," said Zayn, offering himself up to Harry.

Harry pressed his body firmly against Zayn's once more, closer, rubbing harder until his hand reached down and rubbed Zayn's cock through his pants. Zayn moaned so loud, his eyes rolled into the back of his head at the feeling of Harry's touch once again.

Harry lead Zayn by the hand to Zayn's room hurriedly, put the light on dim, and backed him up onto the bed in an instant, his body hovering over Zayn's as they continued kissing deeply, passionately, pink lips turning red and Zayn's arms reaching out to remove Harry's sweater, revealing his broad shoulders and tattooed torso, his fingertips tracing the swallows on his chest before making their way down his abdomen and toward the waist of his pants and Zayn just couldn't believe that he got to touch Harry like this.

"Please touch me, I'm aching," Harry begged into Zayn's mouth.

Zayn immediately undid Harry's zipper, screaming internally at his words, thinking about how Harry wanted it all and Zayn tugged his jeans down followed by his briefs, Harry's thick cock flopping out, dangling heavily above Zayn's body.

Zayn reached down and gripped it tightly, starting with slow strokes up to Harry's pulsating tip and Harry moaned softly into Zayn's ear over and over again as he felt his legs and arms start to quiver. Zayn continued stroking his cock harder, a little faster and Harry's breathing only increased with passing seconds. Zayn moved Harry onto his back and undid his own pants next, slipping them off along with his briefs and shirt until both of them were completely naked, exposed, eagerly desiring each other. Zayn then proceeded to mount Harry, their cocks touching each other, rubbing together as Zayn leaned down and pressed his lips to Harry's again, the two of their lips and tongues crashing like waves onto the beach shore. Zayn began rubbing himself up and down on top of Harry, his skin hot and flushed with pre cum dripping from his tip onto Harry's stomach as he moved on his length.

"Come to me," Harry spoke lowly against Zayn's lips and moved his body up so that Zayn was sitting on Harry's chest then, his cock centimeters away from Harry's pink lips.

Zayn swallowed hard as he looked down at Harry's beautiful, flawless face eying his cock like it was the eighth wonder of the world and Harry reached his hand up to grasp it, stroking it a few times before Zayn slowly entered Harry's mouth and he began sucking hard and deep on Zayn, moaning softly and vibrating against the skin of Zayn's cock as he did so. A chill ran down Zayn's legs as he felt his tongue glide up and down the underside of his shaft while Harry looked up at him with those round, green eyes and he could have died and ascended to heaven in that moment by the serious, unwavering eye contact.