Sadies?

Okay sorry guys I wasn't feeling good yesterday but I'm better now an it's my birthday and I'm 18 :D enjoy babes
*Janes POV*
"Tomorrow is the day I ask the big question.", I told Valerie.

"Omfg! I know bro and I'm so excited!", she screams.

"Well I will see you tomorrow, gotta get home and finish that damn posters.", I responded.

"Get em girl!", she fires back.

"Oh dear god!", I scream.

As I got on the bus and plugged in my head phones to drown out the sound of annoying kids on this god forsaken bus. As the song starts a smile appears on my lips, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Oh how I love this beautiful man. I close my eyes and go into a light sleep.

•at home•
"Damn it! Damn it!", I say rushing all over my house.

This has to be perfect or else I'm going to be soooooo mad.

"Whoa, kiddo what's up?", asked my dad.

"Oh nothing dad just doing a school project.", I respond not realizing what I said.

"Okay?", my dad says confusingly.
'This may be a disaster' I think as I finish.

•The Big Day•
The day has come that I have to grow a pair and ask him. I was a nervous wreck and I threw up multiple times.

I decided to hide the posters in his first period and set the "Fault In Our Stars" sign on his desk with a message in his forth period.
I felt like a wreck but it has to happen. Now it's off to fourth period and I am praying for the best.

*Adams POV*
Great my favorite period of the day, not! I hope today isn't as boring as yesterday. I walked into fourth and sat down at my desk but only to find a sign. Literally a sign that said "Sadie's?" like the Fault In Our Stars. What the hell. Then the projector came on and Mr. Aranico told me to look up at the board. I did as told and found a message that read
-----------"Adam,
Your journey alone has come to an end. Not all heroes wear capes and not all angels have wings. Meet me in room 503 at lunch as I hope you enjoy fourth period.-----

Everyone in the class stared at me and I was in utter shock.

IM BEING ASKED TO SADIE'S but the question was BY WHO?!!?!??!

I kept bugging Agatha and trying to see if she had any idea who it was but she would not budge.

I guess the only way to find out is to go to room 503.

*Janes POV*
The moment I have been waiting for and I already took my position. I had two friends hold up the posters as I held the other Sadie's sign and a Pokémon ball made from a tennis ball.

As he stepped through the door my heart beat raced. The look on his face was of nothing but shock and speechless.

I stood there for about 3 minutes and cleared my throat and spoke," Sadie's?".

He stood silent for a minute before saying," Yes, I will go to Sadie's with you.".

And with that we hugged and took pictures.

•Later that night•
*ping*

My Instagram pinged and I checked it out.

*Adam Tagged you in a picture*

I checked it and it was us two and it said," I was in total shock am speechless but glad I got asked to Sadie's by this girl!".

From that moment on I knew I fell for him whether I wanted to or not.