Embarassing family?

Hey guys soooo it's Wednesday and that means update!!! It's coming along just a slow process. Enjoy loves.

*Janes POV*
I can't believe he said yes, I know he would but I still can not believe he said yes. Let me take a moment to fangirl real quick and I got up out of bed and started dancing.
As I was dancing realisation hit me," Oh crap, what are we gonna be dressed as?!!!".

It's thanksgiving break and I'm leaving out of town tomorrow morning. Thanks mom for freaking telling me on short notice. I will just text him.

To:Adam
-dude what are we gonna be dressed up as?

From:Adam
-well we could do the teenage mutant ninja turtles but since the movie came out its gonna be popular so that's out. What do you think.

To:Adam
-I was thinking like Woody and Jessie lol

From:Adam
-that would be cool. Oh J had and idea on what we should be. He said Ash and Pikachu.

To:Adam
-no lie bruh I suggested the same to Valerie because of how I asked you.

From:Adam
-okay so I'm Ash and your Pikachu

To:Adam
-why am I Pikachu

From:Adam
-do you want to be him

To:Adam
-yeah ^_^

From:Adam
-alrighty then haha lol

To:Adam
-Ima go to sleep cause I need to leave early tomorrow around 3 a.m. so night nigga

From:Adam
-night nigga

With that I went to sleep.

•thanksgiving break•
Ugh this is crap. I spent most my break babysitting my cousins and its just awful. Can this get any worse.

"Guess what!", yelled a familiar voice.

"Oh my god! NO!", I internally scream.

And my oldest brother walked through the door slowly and with that smug look on his face mad me angry. He made eye contact with me and his smile was wiped away with a cold, icy stare.

Family does not do that to family. You don't even know how I feel right now. Anger was boiling and I was ready to be set off like a bomb.

"Hey little sis.", he says slowly, but assuringly.

My anger that was once boiled up had disappeared and replaced by tears and joy. He opened his arms and I ran into them. I missed my brother no matter how stupid he can be.

"Dang, you grew punk!", he says as we break away from our embrace.

"No shit Sherlock that happens as you get older you freaking dinosaur.", I shoot back barely able to contain my laughter.

"Hey, watch your language or ima beat you up.", he said trying his best to look intimidating.

"Or what! You ain't gonna do shiiiiiitttttttt niiigggggaaaaa.", I quote Kevin Heart.

Well let me just tell you no matter how old your siblings are they will put you in line and they don't even care how old you are. My break was just me reminiscing with my brother and family trying to keep calm through the many moments of drama. And occasionally asked by relatives on why I don't have a boyfriend or am I crushing on a guy. I swear my family is all about gossip (-_-).

•home•
Off the road and finally in my bed and happy to be. All I need to do is focus on my costume.

*Adams POV*
Break sucked as hell because all I could do was hangout with Kyle and Jay. I mean they are my friends and I'm thankful for them but I couldn't help but think about Jane and what she was doing.

I'm going to Sadie's with my best friend and I am nervous as hell, what the fuck is wrong with me.