Chapter VI:The Primo Vongola Familgia's Plans

"..."

Stare.

"...."

Staaare.

"....."

Staaaaaaare.

"....Please don't look at me like that.It's not my fault that Uzumaki-san got kidnapped and I had to track her down and save her with the rest of the Konoha troops." Minato sweatdropped,sighing.

Fugaku glared at him,his Sharingan activated as it spun lazily.

"Oh,so now you're calling her with an honorific?Just a few years ago you only called her by her surname.You could have called for our help." He sniffed in irritation,cocking his head to the side.

"Nufufu~!Primo always takes all the fun stuff when we're away." Inoichi chuckled,outwardly looking amused but was inwardly disappointed at not being called upon by his Sky.

Minato--always the sharp one of the bunch--knew this too and tried to reason with them.

"I could.But if I did that,you'd risk getting hurt!And I can't have any of you guys getting hurt!You're each heirs of your respective clan and you had heir training to do:I can't possibly pull you out of that!"

Silence...

"...You're being too much of an idiot for your own good." Hiashi stated with a drawl after a moment.

"'An idiot'?!What's that supposed to mean?!" The blond demanded.

"It means exactly what it means." Fugaku snorted,crossing his arms as he continued glaring at him.

"...I find it funny how you're crushing on a little girl,Primo.Doesn't that make you a lolicon?She's 10 and you're what?At least 500+ years old,right?" Hizashi laughed,teasing his friend.

Who reddened at his teasing.

"T-that doesn't count!I'm 10!"

"No,you're not.You're 1." Fugaku snorted,smirking.

"What?" Minato said,dumbfounded.

Before he gave a sarcastic laugh as he got the joke.

"Haha.Very funny,G."

"What a pedophile." Shikaku wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"Lampo!How could you say that?!" A dejected Minato exclaimed.

"Well,Uzumaki-san seemed to have fallen Extremely in love with you though?" Choza mused out loud,smiling in amusement.

"Yep~!Funny how she thought of you as unreliable and only a pretty boy just years ago,de gozaru." Hizashi nodded in agreement.

"....To be frank,she's not exactly wrong,though.Not much has really changed." Inoichi smirked,leaning against a tree trunk.

Minato glared at him for that comment alone,still red in the face.

"What did you do to...corrupt her into making her like you?" Fugaku suspiciously questioned.

"How rude!I never did anything of that sort!Don't you trust me?" The blond protested,genuinely offended.

"Trust is very hard to earn,my old friend." Fugaku retorted.

"B-but you're supposed to be my friends!Shouldn't friends trust each other?!"

The others ignored this and continued to discuss with each other.

"Nah,he didn't do anything of that sort.He just confessed his love to her and told her that he had always been fascinated by how beautiful her bright red hair was...which is something that Uzumaki had always secretly hated having." Shikaku finally decided to voice out.