Chapter V:Reunited

The day started out normal:Minato woke up early as usual and was the first to arrive at the academy,with the Uchiha heir entering not long after.

And as the two waited for other students to arrive,they both decided to spend their time in the academy's training grounds,until Fugaku's (Mist)clone alerts them that there were people in the classroom.

Minato yawned,leaning against his current Storm guardian's back for support.

"Hey,G...." He drawled out,drawing an annoyed huff from the other.

"Its Fugaku,Stupid:get it right."

"But there's a 'g' in your name!"

"...Your point is?"

"That means I can call you 'G' again!"

"No.Quiet,I'm reading."

The blond puffed his cheeks up,pouting as the other ignored him before protesting.

"And my name isn't 'Stupid'!It's Minato!Mi-na-to!"

Flip.

Fugaku continued to read on,turning the book's page sassily,before giving him an inoccent look.

"Oh,I'm sorry.Were you talking to me?I could've sworn that it was just the sound of the wind blowing pass my ears."

"G~!" The other whined poking him to get his attention,and the ravenet groaned inwardly.

Just what is with his stupid Sky?He was being too clingy that its gaining weird looks from the people around them especially those Hyuga twins and the damn Uzumaki--who had just arrived in the training grounds to see the two of them acting chummy and all.

Slam!

Fugaku irritably slammed his book shut,shooting him a death glare.

"What." He snapped,annoyed at being disturbed from his reading.

The former Primo Tempesta Custode expected the other to answer his question:but was confused at seeing the blond staring in disbelief behind him at...something.

Fugaku turned to face whatever it was behind him that made the blond speechless.

He raised an eyebrow at what--er,at who he saw...make that two people:more specifically it was those annoying Hyuga twins.

...There really was nothing special about the two,except the fact that the older Hyuga was the heir and the other was...kinda his body double,from what he heard.

Though he does admit that the youngest was especially the most annoying to him for some unknown reason.

"No way..." He heard the blond behind him mutter,obvious disbelief and shock in his voice.

"What is it?" The ravenet hissed at him.

Minato continued to shake his head doubtfully as the twins continued to approach them.

He couldn't believe it!

It was them--his Rain and his Cloud!They were also here.

When Fugaku glanced back at Minato and saw the look in his eyes,he realized what made Minato freeze and stare in disbelief as well as shock.

He saw how the other was releasing invisible Sky flames,gauging the other two's reaction to an Active Sky.

He then turned to also slightly gape at them with the same reaction,activating his Storm flames for a few minutes as well to see how the approaching twins would react to Active,but invisible Storm flames too.