chapter nineteen - reunion

𓆚 Draco Malfoy𓆚

𓆚 Draco Malfoy𓆚

I didn't think she was going to come back. Then again, I was convinced I wasn't going to either. But, seeing her and hearing her voice in the hall made my spine shiver. She had a scars on her once smooth skin. She looked broken and hurt. I let Snape drawl on, but I was barely listening. Once he finished, I was sent to the common room.

Sitting down by the fireplace, I spoke with Crabbe for a while. I needed something to take my mind off of her, but nothing would distract me enough. Combing through my hair, I left my fellow Slytherin friend in the middle of our conversation and walked to my room. Everything about her was intoxicating and I couldn't come back from that feeling. Without a thought, I walked to the shower and turned on the water. As I slid off my clothes, I remembered how she bit her lip when I told her to show herself to me. How she dug into my back, how those sweet whimpers were in my ear. I got in the shower, instantly turning it from hot to cold. Rubbing my face, I continued to attempt clearing my head. I sighed, making my shower as quick as possible. I need to see her. Stumbling out of the shower and into my robes, I hurried to the Room of Requirement. I hoped she would be there, even though I had a feeling Bella would be in her common room. Once I got to the door, I pushed my way in and saw a small bundle of flowers. She was here, but must have left. Hastily, I grabbed her flowers and took off to her common room. I gently knocked on the opening and waited for a moment.

"Hello," the first year said with a smile; the grin faltered when he saw my scowl.

"Can you grab Bella Makenna for me?" He nodded, closing the door. I waited, my toes tapping nervously.

"Draco?" Her voice was like honey. Bella looked at me, her eyes questioning my presence here.

"Come stay with me tonight. Father paid for a private room and I just need to hold you, Hufflepuff," I asked, pulling her into my arms after months of being apart. Bella stiffened and stayed silent. I backed away and rested my palm against her cheek. My eyes begged for her to come with.

"Draco-" "No, let me be with you please. I need to speak to you."

She nodded, stepping out of her common room and waiting for me to lead the way. Without realizing it, I entangled our hands. We walked until we ended up at the painting. Instantly, we were let in and I brought her up to my room.

"Draco, I don't have anything to sleep in besides my robe," she whispered, her voice cracking. Was Bella afraid of me now? Nodding, I dug through my wardrobe and handed her one of my sweaters, along with flannel pants. She thanked me, her gaze remaining on the floor.

"Bel, I am so sorry. I am sorry I got you involved, that I had to hurt you. That I had to leave. Everything," I blurted out, rambling some more.

"Draco, I forgive you. You needed to do what you needed to do. Can you please kiss me?" She looked beautiful under the moonlight from the window. Her eyes flashed innocence that I knew she didn't have. I nodded, grabbing her jaw and kissing her. I laid her on the bed, trying to find a way to bring her closer to me. She giggled, slightly opening her mouth so my tongue could swipe in.

🕊Bella Makenna🕊

I could feel Draco's hand comb my hair and yank it back, forcing my neck to be exposed to him. He smirked against my skin and began to play with the hem of my skirt. Needing his contact, I bucked my hips up and pouted when he forcefully pushed my hips back down.

"Patience, Makenna, be good," his voice raspy. He flipped me onto my stomach in seconds and ran his finger along my covered clit. Pushing the fabric to the side, he plunged his fingers in. The walls echoed my gasp when he latched his mouth to me. As he swirled his tongue, I felt my stomach knot.

"Draco," I whimpered; he pushed away from me and my body grew cold without his touch. I stayed where I was, my bum up in the air. Draco walked around with his hot gaze on me, like I was his prey. I heard his clothes hit the floor, mine soon following as he pulled everything off of me. Without warning, he was thrusting into me. His movements became harder; his breathing began to pick up. I could feel my skin get slick with sweat.

"You're soaked for me, darling." His hand found my blonde locks again, yanking back.

After a while longer, he pulled out of me as soon as I finished. My shaky legs dropped to my knees. I have never done this before, but I wanted to please him. My hand wrapped around his cock, sliding the tip past my lips. I twisted my hand as I bobbed up and down with my tongue as well. His moans escaped his mouth, fueling my desire to swallow every last drop of him. I felt him twitch, pouring out into my throat. He yanked me to my feet and laid me back on his bed. Draco crawled in under the covers next to me.

"Guess you won't need that sweater," he said with a confident laugh. I rolled my eyes, moving closer to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. My lips pressed on his collarbone.

"I hope you're doing okay, Malfoy."

His body shifted as his face hardened. I hit a nerve; once I realized this, I backed away from him slightly. He snaked his arm around my waist.

"I will be. Now, just stay here and let me be here with you until I can't anymore," he said.

I nodded, not knowing where we will end up in this war. Not knowing if one of us would be buried, or both.