Chapter 11: Soulmates Pt II

"Let me see!" Taehyung whined.

"Not yet," Seokjin said covering his mate's eyes as he guided him down the hall.

"Why?"

"Cuz' it's a surprise...duh!"

Taehyung sighed deeply. "I will fight you if I don't like the surprise."

"Since when have I ever given you a crappy surprise?"

"That edible thong was a disaster!"

Seokjin laughed out. "Ok, let's try that after the pup is here."

"Oh god no!"

"Ok..." Seokjin stopped him from walking. "Are you ready?"

"Yes! Yes!" Taehyung bounced a bit.

"Surprise!" Seokjin removed his hands and Taehyung gasped standing in the new nursery.

"Jin really?! You had this done?! When did you even get time to have this done?"

"That day your mom and Dowon took you out."

"Ah I love you so much!" Taehyung hugged him and kissed his lips. He looked around the room. The theme of the room was a Prince. The walls were a soft powder blue with white trimming. There was a pure white crib with a pale blue sheet over the mattress. A white blanket had blue and white crowns that said Prince on it. The mobile that hung over the crib had little golden crowns. On the wall was the lettering with his name Sejin.

"I'm happy you loved it. I did everything you said you wanted the nursery to be."

"Thank you! I'm so happy. When we have the baby shower we have places to put everything now."

"Yup." He kissed his mate's cheek.

Taehyung gasped leaning forward holding his stomach.

"What happened?" He placed his hand on Taehyung's back and stomach.

"I think it's contractions."

"Isn't it a little too early for contractions? You're not full term yet."

"I know..."

"Here sit down and let me time them." He ushered Taehyung to the rocking chair and sat him down.

He put the timer on the phone.

"So far you had two. Do you feel anymore?"

Taehyung shook his head no. "They have to be consistent every three to five minutes."

"Here take my phone, I'm going to call the doctor from yours." He went out of the room.

He sighed relaxing a bit as the tenseness left his body. He sighed, rubbing his stomach. "Sejin-ah, relax, no coming this soon. You still have another three weeks." He closed his eyes.

"Taehyung, are having any more contractions."

"No, it's been six minutes so far."

"The doctor said to take a warm bath and rest and try not to do too much. He said it would be ok if the pup came now but he wants to keep him a bit longer to get his lungs stronger."

Taehyung nodded. "Ok,"

"I'll run you a bath,"

"Thank you." He smiled when Seokjin kissed his lips.

________________________

Jimin looked out the window his heartbeat began racing suddenly. He placed his hand on his chest trying to figure out why he suddenly felt anxious.