Part 3

👾

👾

I am greeted by the sun, which falls through the window directly on my face, as I break free from my slumber. I turn around in bed a few times, determined to find the warmth of his body, while my eyes are still closed.

Only to find out that his bedside is empty. Disappointed, I open my eyes, sit up straight and a long sigh leaves my throat as I think about the incident from last night.

It's fine, " I repeat his words in my head and my heart ached at the side of him. He's definitely mad at me and I can't even blame him.

I thought about it a lot last night and I noticed that the unsaid only worried us even more and it lead to misunderstanding. Seeing the hurt in Jungkook's eyes, last night, took my breath away and made me realize that I had to be strong for my family. The time we have left should be adorned with beautiful memories and experience, there should be no place for sadness and tears. I should make the best of it and enjoy the togetherness. Maybe we could take a few days off and fly together somewhere where we can enjoy the silence.

That would be perfect. Like a new beginning.

With a smile, I get out of bed and make my way to Sarang's room. I was happy to hold her in my arms again and despite the fact that there wasn't much time involved, I couldn't do anything about it that I missed her so much. That is one more thing that you only understand once you have become a mother.

However, I also find her room empty. Sulking and still thinking where the two of them could be so early in the morning, I move back into my room to check my phone. Maybe he left a message.

But my movements come to a halt as I hear a giggle that is all too familiar to me. Curiously, I move in the direction of where the voice comes from, just to find my Baby sitting on her high chair and eating the grapes that Kookie has freshly washed for her. While Jungkook sings their new song and prepares breakfast for us.

„ Uuuuu, " wailing, Sarang regains her father's attention again. He turns around from the stove while holding Sarang's water bottle in his right hand, knowing exactly what she wants.

„ There you go, Princess ," he says and holds her water bottle so that she can drink from it. And indeed she is thirsty. As she drinks big gulps, while blinking her big doe eyes, Jungkook can't help but smile.

„ Your cuteness is killing me, " he exhales and gives her nose a little kiss, causing her to pull her nose together.

„ You know Princess... Mama is not in a good mood this days, maybe when she sees her favorite pancakes and flowers she will smile again, " he explains to her.

The Time We Have Left  ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara