Part 15

👾

👾

„ Y/N . "

„ Baby.. wake up, please, " I whisper to her as I hug her from behind and bury my face in her neck. My hands wander to her waist to draw her closer to me, yet she doesn't move a bit and continues her sleep.

Our angel has been with us for a month now, which of course makes us very happy, because she is healthy and alive and that's what counts for us. Nevertheless the sleepless nights are the worst at the moment. Sarang wakes up every two hours either because she is hungry or because she just doesn't want us to spend time alone.

I'm really not mad at her, I can even understand her very well, because who wouldn't want to suck on those fluffy breasts. But it always ends with the fact that Y/N is too tired afterwards to pay attention to me. And honestly I can't take it anymore. I also need my wife and her attention.

„ Babyyy, " I whine but begin to spread kisses on her neck, impatiently.  „ I need you. "

„ Kookie, please .." Her tired voice comes out softly as she tries to crawl away from me, her eyes still tightly closed. „ I'm not in the mood right now. "

I drag my tongue on the inside of my cheek and sigh, frustrated that she's rejecting me once again but still can't keep my hands away from her.  „ At least let me touch you, " I whisper but don't wait for her to react as I get our bodies into contact again and wrap my arms around her delicate one.

My hand brushes past her soft skin to end on her thigh which I start to slowly rub up and down and my eyes close as I bury my face in her neck again while her smell intoxicates me. I feel my heart beating faster at the feeling of her soft skin between my big hand.

A sinful groan leaves my throat as I feel how arousing this is for me, making me wander my hand between her thighs. My eyes close tightly as strong shivers spread through me. I love the way her tender skin feels under my fingers and damn  it I really missed this closeness.

My breathing is now faster and I feel the adrenaline rising in me as my fingers pass under her shorts. But suddenly I stop and roll back to my original position, further away from her. Damn ... my whole body aches for her and a certain spot especially, but I can't go that far when she is sleeping. That is not right.

I curse under my breath as my hand wanders to my hard friend down there, whom I have to take care of myself again. I look up at her, disgusted with myself, knowing what I'm about to do.

Really Jungkook, you should keep your hormones under control this ist the sixth time thi—

„ Jungkook, " she moans my name and within a heartbeat, she rolls over and lies on top of me while she press our lips together. Her mouth takes mine sensually before her tongue slides inside.