Naruto VS Luffy DEBUNKED

What's up everyone it's Mario and Sonic fanboy and today we're going to be doing another debunk and that is Naruto VS Luffy by Idea Shock. Now this guy I actually respect him he does do some decent calculations some of which are much better than Death Battle's in fact I used some of his calculations for my own version of Naruto VS Luffy, however I have a few problems for why he thinks Luffy beats Naruto, For one it's clear that he hasn't read all of Naruto yet, Idea Shock says this himself in his All Might VS Might Guy debunk video (which is completely inaccurate by the way) that he hasn't been caught in the series (at that time he was reading the arc to where the Third Hokage was fighting Orochimaru during the Chunin Exams so it's possible he's gone further when reading but it's unlikely) plus based off what I've seen he has seen many Death Battles that feature Naruto in it, which is a problem which I'll get into in a second. Now I don't hate Idea Shock and I enjoyed One Piece as much as I enjoy Naruto and Bleach but I'm afraid I'm going to have to debunk him so without a do let's get this debunk started.

So the first problem I have is that he has Naruto at 63 zettatons of TNT (taking 1/4 of 254 zettatons of TNT) because of Death Battle's side note on Sasuke VS Hiei.

Popup: Hagoromo and Hamura created and moved a moon, a feat worth 254 zettatons of TNT at most (Less than the Okunen Tree feat). Sasuke was only given half of Hamagoromo's power, or 1/4 of this feat's potential. Although Naruto and Sasuke copied the moon creation to defeat Kaguya, it was a Sealing Technique, which does not directly translate to overall power level.

Which is wrong for so many reasons. First Death Battle ignored the fact that Naruto and Sasuke created a MUCH larger moon than Hagoromo and Hamura but it does equal to attack potency, here's my evidence.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Naruto:_Moving_the_moon

So as you can see here based on the calculations this puts the moon output at 1,893 zettatons of TNT (1.8 yottatons of TNT.) taking 1/4 of that would be 473 zettatons of TNT and that was the LOW end of the calculations as it's even higher than that is 2,198 zettatons of TNT (2.1 yottatons of TNT) take 1/4 of that will be 549 zettatons of TNT so clearly it's much more powerful than he makes it out to be.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Naruto_Revisions:_Toneri_vs._Madara_-_Dawn_of_the_Discussion_Rules_(5-C_to_5-B_Toneri_Calc)

Plus even this moon slicing feat Naruto survived is the equivalent of 69 zettatons of TNT. (Both of Naruto's moon making attack potency and the moon slicing feat are both much greater than the Okunen Tree by the way as both are calculated to planet level at best.) So Naruto's power output is much stronger than what he said so yeah Luffy is WAY behind in terms of power (He's at 32 zettatons) even if we take 1/4 of Naruto's power it's still not enough to compete with Naruto's strength so let's move on.

The next point is the whole Haki thing, so his reasoning as to why damage Naruto is because Kaguya's similar attack, here's the problem with that, Luffy's Haki is NOWHERE near close to Kaguya's ash killing bones technique plus many characters from what I've seen can survive as shown in his video when Luffy uses Haki even if what he says is truth Naruto can counter all of his Haki with the Truth Seeking Balls which are black balls of chakra which can also destroy anything they touch, so Luffy and the only way no way Luffy surviving that, the only way he can survive that, plus Naruto can use Truth Seeking Balls to shape shift it into weapons for both defense and offense even if Luffy can by pass Naruto's chakra but Kurama and the Tailed Beast can increase his chakra when he transforms into Six Paths Sage Mode so Luffy would have to somehow by pass all the Tailed Beast in order for Naruto to run low on Chakra, also he's countered much more powerful attacks like Amaterasu and since Red Haki appears to be similar to that Naruto should be able to counter that, not to mention Six Paths senjutsu allows the user to master and absorb natural energy, plus there is one major argument that he ignores about Haki.