Batman VS Moon Knight (alternate ending)

What's up guys it's me Phoenix and today I'm doing another alternate ending of Batman vs Moon Knight. Now if you haven't seen the official fight on Mario, Sonic, Mega Man DEAGH BATTLE than their will be SPOILERS for those who aren't caught up. So you have been warn for those who didn't checked it out but with all this being said let's begin.

Alternate ending

(*Cues: Devil in the Night*)

In the night time of Gotham City, some bats were seen on a tree but fly away as the Dark Knight, Batman lands into the scene. Batman checks his tracker.

Batman: This must be the place.

Batman looks at an abandoned factory away from the city. We cut to see Batman landing inside the factory unaware that someone is watching him. The caped crusader opens the box which has something he needs.

Batman: Just what I need.

Bruce picks up the case however before he could leave he heard a voice.

???: So you're the person that has been well known to this city aren't you?

Batman: Who's there? Come out of the shadows and show yourself!

Just as he says it the mysterious figure shows himself and reveals himself to be Moon Knight. Moon Knight begins approaching Batman while at the same time speaking to him.

Moon Knight: So you are the one they call Batman, the bat who strikes fear into the hearts of his enemies.

Batman: Who are you?

Moon Knight: I am the ghost... A spectre of the moon... the moon's knight of vengeance... I am Moon Knight.

Marc stops approaching and gets into his fighting stance.

Moon Knight: The moon sent me here to deal with you.

Batman: We'll see about that.

The two agents charge at each other then begin fighting. Marc throws a fist at Batman which knocks him back. Batman the gets back up and lands some hits on Moon Knight.

The two detectives started landing fists at each other but do to their martial arts skills all they ended up countering each other.

Moon Knight: Well it seems we are evenly matched!

Batman: I see that.

As Bruce and Marc continue countering each other's attacks, Batman kicks the moon's knight of vengeance back and drops a smoke bomb.

Moon Knight: Why you...(coughs)

As the smoke clears Batman is gone. Moon Knight calls out to his enemy while searching for him.

Moon Knight: You can't hide forever, Batman! The moon's knight will find you!

Later on, Moon Knight is scene looking around to find Batman. Unknowingly to him, Batman was on the poles above. Batman prepares to strike but Moon Knight is well aware of this as he turns around and sees the Dark Knight diving towards him but the white suited vigilante throws 3 Ivory Boomerang at the Bat who dodges them but I'd forced to land somewhere else.

Batman: Two can do that one!

Batman throws his Batarangs at his enemy who throws more Ivory Boomerangs as the boomerang-like weapons are about to clash one of Batman's Batarang has a detonator on it which explodes as the weapons clash.

Moon Knight glides through the smoke and throws a kick at Batman who blocks it. The detectives began going all out with their skills but Marc gets the upper hand on Bruce as he stabs him in the arm with his Ivory Boomerang and kicked him in the ground. Moon Knight then pulls out his truncheon splits it into two and prepares himself as Batman gets up and pulls the Ivory Boomerang out of his arm.

Moon Knight: Prepare to face defeat, by the moon!

Batman: Don't be so sure!

The charge at each other and started countering attacks again however this time Moon Knight gets the upper hand because manages to to land a couple of blows on him and even bring him down to his knees. He puts his truncheon back into one grabs his staff and hits Batman several times with this however Batman grabs the staff and throws it aside and starts punching Moon Knight in the stomach a several times and knocks him away. However this made Marc go into rage.

Moon Knight: You're going to by for that!

As he says this, the Crescent Crusader sticks the Dark Knight again the wall thanks to his crescent darts walks towards Batman however Batman pleased another smoke bomb on him, Moon Knight manages to get clear but Batman who manages to free himself from the darts punches Moon Knight to the ground and kicks him away. Once the smoke clears Moon Knight was gone.

Batman: It's time to end this.

Batman goes downstairs where things get even darker down there. Batman uses Explosive Gel sprays a bat shape on the wall. As he reaches the center Moon Knight comes out of nowhere and attempts to pounce Batman but Batman notices this and uses his Flash-Bang Grenade and throws it at Moon Knight's face briefly blinding him in the process but Moon Knight manages to land a punch on him.

Moon Knight: You cannot match the moon's agent!

As Moon Knight recovers he grabs Batman around the neck and attempts to strangle him.

Moon Knight: This is the end FOR YOU!!

And just like that Moon Knight twists Batman's neck killing him in the process. We see him doing it in slow motion as Batman's lifeless falls on the ground.

Moon Knight: Farewell, Batman. You may now rest under moon.

The victorious Marc Spector goes back up stairs and disappears into the night leaving Bruce Wayne's corpse behind.

KO!

Hope you all enjoyed that alternate ending and I will see you all next time peace out.

OmniWolf10