Top 5 Matchups I want to see in Death Battle Season 9

What's up everyone it's Mario and Sonic fanboy here and today we're going to be doing top 5 matchups I wanna see on Death Battle season 9. Now before we get started this is all my opinion so anyways without further a do let's get started.

5. Riku VS Meta Knight (Kingdom Hearts VS Kirby)

Now before we get into this I want to go over Riku and Meta Knight's other matchups

Now before we get into this I want to go over Riku and Meta Knight's other matchups. Yoda VS Meta Knight is trash I'm sorry but it's just simply trash like that fight makes no sense whatsoever the only connections they have is that their small characters who fight on the side of light fighting darkness I am so glad that Yoda ended up fighting King Mickey because he makes much more sense for Yoda than Meta Knight does. Zero VS Meta Knight is okay but honestly I don't think it's Meta Knight's best at all. Like the only connections I can think of is that both started off as evil but ultimately turned to the side of good and are considered equal to the protagonists, that's it other than that though it makes no sense on top of that Zero already fought his best, his best being Metal Sonic so there's no reason for him to come back. Riku VS Sasuke Uchiha is interesting but honestly it does make less sense in a way and much like with Zero, Sasuke already fought his best which is Hiei so no need for him to come back. So why people want Sasuke to fight Riku and not Hiei despite the fact that Sasuke exists thanks to Hiei is beyond me. Riku VS Cecil Harvey is okay it's kinda meh to be honest like I do not understand that MU. But anyways despite what most people might say Riku VS Meta Knight is more interesting and is the best MU for both so yeah let's get to the connections.

The connections between Riku and Meta Knight is that both are edgy anti-heroes who are powerful users of darkness who walk on the line between good and evil who started off as enemies before turning to the good side. Both are rivals to the series main protagonists who are the chosen ones (Sora and Kirby, respectively) and battle them on a few occasions, both also are masters with their swords (the Way to the Dawn, Soul Eater, and Braveheart for Riku and Galaxia for Meta Knight) and swing them at a fast pace, both hide in the shadows to battle enemies and help the heroes. Both are apart of organizations of light (Guardians of Light and Star Warriors, respectively) who battle villains of darkness (Master Xehanort and Nightmare, respectively) and much more. Both have evil doppelgängers (Riku Replica and Dark Meta Knight, respectively) and finally both have covered their faces while hiding in the shadows (Riku blinded himself for an entire year while Meta Knight always wears his signature mask).

There's a lot more connections than what I've just but I'm not going to get into it let's go over who wins and why. I think Meta Knight wins this with no problem. To be fair though it is an extremely close match, Riku is most certainly more verity than Meta Knight thanks to a verity of magic spells like the with so many abilities he can use elemental spells like water, wind, fire, ice, and lightning which keyblade welders shoot out and weaponize them to create tornadoes and a barrage of attacks, he can also poison his foes put them to sleep shrink them, heal his own wounds, fire beams of light, and can stop time so Riku has so much in his arsenal he can easily use to overwhelm Meta Knight and even if is magic runs out it can replenish, so Riku definitely had the advantage in magic, versatility, and hax, however even with that against him Meta Knight still wins this more often than not. Let's get down to numbers. So Roxas's heart was able to travel to Radiant Garden and physically come back to Keyblade Graveyard in seconds. To move that fast he's have to move more than 170,000,000 times faster than light.