Thor VS Shazam (alternate ending)

What's up guys so for those who are salty at the outcome of Thor VS Shazam in Mario, Sonic, Mega Man DEATH BATTLE! Than I have an alternate ending for you. Just a heads up this is a spoiler alert so if you haven't seen the battle stop reading and go check out the actual fight in my other book on Mario, Sonic, Mega Man DEATH BATTLE! but for those of you who have seen it thanks so much for the support and I hope you all enjoy

Alternate ending

In an open park, Billy Batson is scene sitting on a bench while listening to music with his headphones on, he was enjoying himself until he felt a huge breeze, Billy takes of his handphones and pauses his music to know what's going on.

Billy: Huh?

???: Hello

Thor is seen landing on the ground.

Thor: I am Thor son of Odin, Prince of Asgard, the God of Thunder and member of the Avengers at your service.

Billy rolls his eyes at Thor.

Billy: Pfft, Okay can you please leave now?

Thor: Sorry kid, you are the person I'm looking for. Seems like you possess so form of power of godly energy.

Thor begins to approach him.

Thor: You're coming with me.

Thor grabs Billy's hand however the teenager says the magic word the moment he does this.

Billy: Shazam!

A lightning comes from the sky hits both characters and knocks Thor back. Thor gets back up observes Billy as he becomes Shazam.

Thor: Uh okay that's interesting.

Shazam: Yeah I'm definitely not going anywhere anytime soon.

Shazam charges at Thor with the Speed of Mercury and punches his enemy in the face becomes but Thor retaliates and hits him right back into a building with his hammer.

Thor: Take that, punchy!

Shazam is knocked back to a nearby building but was able to heal himself. Thor once again comes near him hoping Shazam can surrender.

Thor: Come on, kid this doesn't have to end like this! So let's stop this now or else it will get heating.

Shazam: Surrender? No way!

The Mighty Mortal grabs the God of Thunder by the throat.

Shazam: You're in for a surprise!

He takes the Avenger so far into the sky and says the magic word.

Shazam: Shazam!

On cue, the magic lightning strikes a direct hit on the Asgardian prince, however it results in Shazam being knocked back down to the ground but he sees something in front of him

Shazam: Holy moly!

Thor not only managed to recover from that but also absorbed its energy into Mjolnir.

Thor: Yawn!

Thor straight up went into Shazam's face and hit him and sent him flying in the air. Billy manages to halt himself only to Mjolnir straight towards him. Shazam dodges it and taunts his opponent.

Shazam: Ha! Is that the best that you can do chump?

Unknowingly to Shazam, Thor calls back Mjolnir simply just by raising his hand and the hammer starts flying back to him.

Shazam: What a piece of joke with a little-

The Justice Leaguer gets hit by the hammer by the back of his head as it returns to Thor's hand.

Thor: You fool! You should have attached instead of talking!

This angers the heroic teenager.

Shazam: That's it! I'm done with these games!

The two godlike heroes charge at each other at full speed and clash attacks as they make their way into space.

Shazam throws a punch at Thor and throws him straight through meteors.

Shazam: Having fun yet?!

Thor recovers and sees his enemy launching electricity attacks but Thor uses Mjolnir and shields himself from the attacks back at him.

Shazam gets hit by this and is knocked down back to Earth and hits the ground at an open field. Shazam recovers but Thor comes down at full speed with a fully charged Mjolnir but before he could hit him, Shazam grabs Thor's arms and throws him straight into a forest. Causing Thor to hit multiple trees in the process and also crash into a giant rock.

Thor: Darn this kid is tough.

Before Thor can go back into battle Shazam charges and throws a large punch at his enemy creating an explosion.

Shazam walks out of the explosion all claim as there was nothing left of Thor other than his hammer

Shazam: Finally. Shazam!

He turns back into Billy.

Billy: Now I can relax. But who was that guy anyway?

Billy starts walking with his headphones on and continues his music.

KO!

Billy listens to music only to realize he needs to be somewhere so he summons a lightning bolt to turn back into Shazam and fly off.

I hope you all enjoy that if you did thank you all so much for reading and be on the lookout for Pikachu VS Agumon.

Bleach-Grimmjow
Elemental_Avenger