Obi-Wan VS Kakashi "debunk" DEBUNKED

What's up everyone it's Mario and Sonic fanboy and today we have a quick debunk now you're wondering why I'm doing this, well this is because I've been looking at several Obi-Wan VS Kakashi debunks lately and let's just say that several of them aren't that good. In fact this video is an example of this of which is why I'm debunking. Also before we start if you haven't checked out my debunk make sure you do because I found some updates that further proves my point. Anyways on with the video.

Okay so for his first reason I definitely agree with him that Kakashi was downplayed in fact he was downplayed to oblivion like really REALLY to the point where it's beyond his grave. The same definitely goes for Obi-Wan like they downplayed the living mess out of Obi-Wan as well I'll get into examples latter but for now let's go into the facts. His first complaint is that using non canon Obi-Wan (Well non canon in Disney's eyes not mine) up against Kakashi.

That is hilarious 😂, You think Disney's Obi-Wan is gonna make the outcome different?

No of course not the outcome will still likely be the same. Sure Obi-Wan would be weaker than the OG canon (expanded universe) but I doubt the outcome would be different. So no Kakashi still loses regardless.

Ad for the second reason so his reasoning as to why Obi-Wan would lose is because all Jedi would get bodied all the time????

Bruh any ninja from Naruto can definitely get bodied all the time like....what? That's like saying that Sora SLAPS Ichigo because all the Soul Reapers in Bleach got slapped all the time. No I've seen Keyblade Welders get their asses kicked all the time so what in the world are you talking about?

As for the Perfect Susanno argument this proves that he didn't listen to the results, it REQUIRES help from Obito since the Sharingan originally belonged to him so it's unlikely that Kakashi would use it. I agree the victor would change if Kakashi used it but there's a reason why he doesn't have it.

Anyways that's gonna be it for the debunk. I'm sorry I was laughing the entire time watching this video this guy is clearly salty. However I will admit this though they did downplay the living mess out of Obi-Wan and Kakashi to oblivion. And to add insult to injury I knew that they were gonna screw up I mean the moment even before the video came out. In fact after watching these two videos I knew what to expect and knew what to debunk.