Where Is Cobanermani456

A/N: I found this video about what happened to my overall number one favorite YouTuber.

Sonic: I feel bad for him.

Mario: Well as long as he's okay than everything is fine.

Mega Man: Hey guys look at Phoenix.

I was seen sitting in the corner.

Me: He.... He was my number one favorite YouTuber. He was the first video game channel and probably the first YouTuber channel I've ever watched. And when I heard he's leaving YouTube I was sad to here it. But then months later he came back to play Super Smash Bros Ultimate with my second favorite YouTuber SullyPwnz. Yeah he's awesome. And to think that we don't know about his whereabouts as of now it's kinda getting back to me when he left YouTube. I mean he along with Sully are the reasons why I got even more interested in gaming. There's no other channel like him. Along with Sully there was no other YouTuber that is like Cobi. Not even freaking WatchMojo can even surpass him.

I end up shedding a tear as Mario, Sonic, Mega Man confront him.

Sonic: Listen Phoenix It's sad to see that your favorite YouTuber is gone and I can understand that I mean he's taking a long long break from being on the internet and if he thinks that's what's best for him than that's what he thinks.

Mario: Yeah just like Sully said he doesn't know of his whereabouts every since what happened to Etika but we have to assume that it's his mental health and if he thinks leaving YouTube is the best option than that's his decision.

Mega Man: We just gotta move on because life nowadays has better plans for people rather we like it or not. So we just gotta you know go with the flow.

I looked up and my frown face turned into a smile.

Me: Yeah you guys are right. But rather he's on YouTube or not he will always and will forever rock the place!

We all got up and dance to Cobi's channel theme.